Jump to content

AGM - Tues 5 December, 10.30am


psb07158

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Danilo
Dessers
Lammers 
Cifuentes 
Dowell
Sterling 
Butland 
Balogun
Sima 
Davies 
Yilmaz
Matondo 
Colak 
Cantwell 
Raskin
Souttar
Lawrence 
Tillman

3 windows, 18 players, £38.5m. Who is accountable for this when we at a push have had 6 successes out of that. 
 

Fans should demand a straight answer as to who sanctioned nearly £10m of that on Lammers and Dessers. 

That's actually frightening. 

Struggling to get to six out and out successes. Butland you would say there is the only clear success. Cantwell i would have said was looking like a success until this season. Danilo and maybe Raskin have potential, but the rest i really dispair with.

Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's actually frightening. 

Struggling to get to six out and out successes. Butland you would say there is the only clear success. Cantwell i would have said was looking like a success until this season. Danilo and maybe Raskin have potential, but the rest i really dispair with.

colak would have been a success if he was used correctly, ironically i think he would be great under clement

Link to post
Share on other sites

The board will be delighted if their time is taken up answering run of the mill questions about catering/ seating/ ticket allocation. I sincerely hope their feet are held closely to the fire and they are held accountable for this current shambles on signings. 
Attending members, over to you, please make them accountable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 02/12/2023 at 00:02, Negri's lovechild said:

That's actually frightening. 

Struggling to get to six out and out successes. Butland you would say there is the only clear success. Cantwell i would have said was looking like a success until this season. Danilo and maybe Raskin have potential, but the rest i really dispair with.

You can make an argument for Balogun as well on the basis that he was purely brought in as a squad player so has maybe exceeded the expectations from him. It's the players we have spent relatively good money on in terms of our budget that make your shake your head. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Shareholders wanting questions answered on burgers, screens and MyGers points will get access to NEH.

Shareholders wanting questions answered on recruitment, performance and lack of leadership/direction at the club can watch the AGM in Club 1872.

Genuinely only remember one question put to the board in recent years that had them squirming and that was the one to Wilson last year that Robertson spoke out to defend. 

Every year is as close to a farce you can get. Unprepared shareholders turning up to vent into a void about nonsense matters.

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Watching on a screen :lol:

May aswell no bother if you ain't getting in. 

NEH obviously completely fit for purpose. Well done.

Its more than big enough for the majority of what it will be used for, the AGM is one of the few events too big for the space.

 

Spending a lot of additional money on it to make it big enough for an annual event probably isn't the best use of our finances. Potentially they should be looking at continuing to host it externally, though with NEH being brand spanking new I can understand why they've felt the need to host it there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it should be asked at the AGM or fans forum but would be good to know what the club are doing in order to deal with the media up here. The constant lies about penalties, referees and the narrative that is constantly set needs dealt with. There is another article in one of the tabloids today by Dick Gordon saying referees are biased towards us and using the fact we’ve not had a penalty against us in a while as the reason for this. It’s getting beyond a joke and the club really need to be on the front foot about this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Not sure if it should be asked at the AGM or fans forum but would be good to know what the club are doing in order to deal with the media up here. The constant lies about penalties, referees and the narrative that is constantly set needs dealt with. There is another article in one of the tabloids today by Dick Gordon saying referees are biased towards us and using the fact we’ve not had a penalty against us in a while as the reason for this. It’s getting beyond a joke and the club really need to be on the front foot about this.

Lot more pressing matters than what the media have to say about big bad rangers tbh, us telling the media to GTF won't change any narratives. 

we all know 99.9% of the questions will be absolute shite anyway, these are always missed opportunities by fans that only care about minor issues that affect them and them only. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

we laughed at the orcs going about asking their board about our penalties but our fans are as bad asking about hotdogs

there needs to be a concerted effort and a list of questions that get asked and be pushed on getting a solid answer that promises action from them and not just a case of ask a question then be told ' oh we have plans for that' or 'we are aware of it and will look into it'

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 24 February 2024 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v Hearts
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...