*****The Official Motherwell vs Rangers thread*****

toolongawake

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Very impressed with him in the middle. Very composed considering he's barely ever played there. Could be his calling now.

Reckon it’s his position from now on. He’s excelled the last 4 games.

Also think Dowell has played himself into Clement’s thinking and I’d be very surprised if he’s away in January as was suggested a few weeks back.

What a difference it makes playing with mobile CMs.

Big difference with the team seemingly knowing what they're doing.  For us, you can see a formation, movement, pass and move; all of which was missing 2months ago when we were all sitting wondering what the fuck we were supposed to be doing. Just wish he had a full bhuna squad to choose from but it is what it is, looking forward to seeing how he reshapes them in Jan.

8 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Should be a couple more in front. Motherwell looking like they are more interested in trying to cause injuries rather than goals. How none of them have been booked is mind boggling.

And you watch the first time one of our players go in heavy it will be a booking.

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

Reckon it’s his position from now on. He’s excelled the last 4 games.

Also think Dowell has played himself into Clement’s thinking and I’d be very surprised if he’s away in January as was suggested a few weeks back.

What a difference it makes playing with mobile CMs.

This whole Dowell talk was the same with butland and Birmingham etc.. I don’t see any reason why Dowell would be away.