*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

Just now, totobull said:

The Royal in Coseley that’s what I’m getting , the owner is Tony and this is from Gregg who has a box at wolves and ibrox. If you go say hello to Tony from Gregg. It will get busy with wolves fans but they have a prefence to us over the Tims 🇬🇧

57 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Think we will be going very direct tomorrow.

We’ve been very direct since Clement took over. Should get a lot of joy playing that way against Scales and Welsh. 

1 hour ago, qwerty said:

Brother in law is stage 4 so visiting him this weekend.  Anyone know of any pubs clubs ner Dudley W Mids to watch tbe game at?

The Royal in Coseley that’s what I’m getting , the owner is Tony and this is from Gregg who has a box at wolves and ibrox. If you go say hello to Tony from Gregg. It will get busy with wolves fans but they have a prefence to us over the Tims 🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Usually, it’s also not what it once was and I’d be next door at the Windsor if it was me 

How so? I rarely watch our games anywhere but Ibrox or the house, so not really up on where’s good tbh. 

10 minutes ago, totobull said:

The Royal in Coseley that’s what I’m getting , the owner is Tony and this is from Gregg who has a box at wolves and ibrox. If you go say hello to Tony from Gregg. It will get busy with wolves fans but they have a prefence to us over the Tims 🇬🇧

Ill speak to Swiss Tony and tell him Totobull sent me 👍🥳

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Judging by interviews and pre match pressers they all seem pretty focused on the task at hand. I get a feeling of confidence. Let’s hope it is so, as we have looked petrified at their place for a few years now. Battle fever creeping in rapidly here!!

Can’t see us being that way tomorrow, looking petrified that is. Get the feeling the players finally know they are there for the taking 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Can’t see us being that way tomorrow, looking petrified that is. Get the feeling the players finally know they are there for the taking 

Clement seems to have done this at every club hes been at.. coming in mid season and completely turning it around. Must be helluva motivator. 

29 minutes ago, SPWF said:

How so? I rarely watch our games anywhere but Ibrox or the house, so not really up on where’s good tbh. 

Its still frequented by Rangers fans/loyalists but it’s moved towards a kinda wine bar feel rather than the traditional Rangers pub it once was.

lots of good guys still in there but I’d defo be in the Windsor over the Rosey on a football day these days 

49 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Clement seems to have done this at every club hes been at.. coming in mid season and completely turning it around. Must be helluva motivator. 

Winning games probably helps as well to instill belief in a squad. Since Clement has came in we're unbeaten, topped the Europa league group from an unlikely spot and have a trophy in the cabinet. Also dropped 6 less points than the only competition in this two horse race with only the fact that they've played more games than us keeping us off top spot. That success should give the team confidence in any game, not just tomorrow.