*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Will be 6 days from he last played by KO tomorrow if he’s still tired then he’s got problems 

Yes mate.

He will be fired right up for tomorrow no problem .... if he is not producing then substitute him .... easy .... but he should be starting this one as it is important for him to experience as one of the brightest young players we have had in a while .... how else is he to gain experience if he is not put out there to gain it?

Every one of these high intensity games are what players dream of being involved in .... Ross's background alone has him being brought up seeing these games as a pinnacle in his career.

Just the environment he needs to take any tiredness away as well ... I would think ... 😛

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

It’s going to be extremely fuckin tough going to that cesspit with the injuries we have and no fans. We have a terrible record at that dump too. 

We have a better manager this time round who is more tactiically astute than theirs and has galvanised our squad. Could make all the difference.

Even a draw is a good result wich is the minimum that I expect.

Pressing them is extremely important but this is by far the best we’ve been at absorbing pressure in our own third for a long time. Obviously having Butland in goals has a lot to do with that as well.

We’re not a team that needs the ball and can go direct. I thought before the Motherwell game that one goal is enough because of how we’re defending and tbh I feel the same for tomorrow.

When you look at their last 4 games when they’ve came up against organised defences and when the quality of the opposition is higher (Hearts & Killie v Livi & Dundee) they tend to suffer creatively and also give away chances.

I don’t think we’ll be giving them two thirds of the ball but we can certainly mix it up enough to cause them a lot of problems going forward and defensively compared to what they’ve been up against recently and failed against. Whereas us with our depleted squad haven’t hit many bumps despite what has come at us and the differing levels of opponent.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wee man will be well up for this the biggest game of his life and will mean everything to him he’ll work his wee cotton socks off for the team.

first part I’m not buying into that at all he’s 20 years old and played basically a hand full of first team games and just had a weeks rest fs 

Quite sure he will be right up for it, no question over his commitment but he was blowing out his hole against Motherwell and he’s playing at an intensity he’s trying to get used to.

I don’t have a big issue if he does start as the manager trusts him, me personally I would go with Wright.

Would take a draw 

also know our injury list is ever growing but genuinely think we have to go down there with no fear 

this Celtic team was bullied by Kilmarnock and Hearts of late . No matter what 11 we put out there if they all remain focused on their individual job at hand then there is no reason we can’t leave there tomorrow unbeaten 

this Celtic team is there to be got at that this season. Don’t concede early and let the hordes start grumbling and we can definitely get something from the game 

12 minutes ago, ayro said:

Quite sure he will be right up for it, no question over his commitment but he was blowing out his hole against Motherwell and he’s playing at an intensity he’s trying to get used to.

I don’t have a big issue if he does start as the manager trusts him, me personally I would go with Wright.

Motherwell will be six days ago come KO genuinely not buying into the he’s tired shite if he’s good enough and fit he should play. He’s 20 years old no a young boy 16/17 it’s not like we’re plucking him from the youths throwing him straight into the lions den. The adjusting to the different intensity argument has some merit but he’ll only adjust to it by playing it.  He’ll cause them all sorts of bother down that wing if he plays and has more to him at 20 than wright will ever have imo if he tires or having no affect on the game then sub him off.

Roll the dice give the boy his chance to shine on the biggest stage of his life