*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

1 minute ago, MARK92GERS said:

No going to lie but after today Morelos as an option is miles better than Dessers I’d take that all day 

That celtic back four is so bad. Morelos, Kent, Sakala would have bagged a few today.

They’ve regressed massively. But we haven’t improved either

Just now, totobull said:

Yeh’s can all fuck off, I was believing an absolute pumping of them cunts cause of yous’e. That’s mah Xmas fucked yet again. Am seek oh this pish, 🇬🇧 well there’s maybe next time. No am no a taig just same oh same oh. We move on 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Do fuck off.

Just now, OrangeRab said:

That celtic back four is so bad. Morelos, Kent, Sakala would have bagged a few today.

They’ve regressed massively. But we haven’t improved either

On what evidence? Have we just forgotten how fucking pish they were last season? 

Morelos was never fit, Kent couldn't wait to leave. 

Sakala missed some howlers against them as well. 

We need fresh ideas, cunts on twitter wanting Morelos back are off their fucking head.

2 minutes ago, totobull said:

Yeh’s can all fuck off, I was believing an absolute pumping of them cunts cause of yous’e. That’s mah Xmas fucked yet again. Am seek oh this pish, 🇬🇧 well there’s maybe next time. No am no a taig just same oh same oh. We move on 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Have you tried pot noodle on a piece after your sisters kisses m8. 

2 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

We can't afford the player Cantwell thinks he is.

I really liked him but I'm going off him he needs to step it up or fuck off.

I don’t buy that. They signed oriley for what? 2 million pounds? Sterling looks a stud in midfield and cost us nothing. There are players out there, and we pay people a lot of money to find them. 
Massive window for us. Arguably the biggest since 55 season 

agreed on Cantwell though. Thin ice. He’ll score against Kilmarnock and post an instagram about being resilient or some shit tho 

Sky: "Our unwashed producers have looked at the penalty for half an hour and come back and said there's a possible offside"

Gollum: "Aye, release the same shot but put a VAR graphic on it, that'll solve it"

Minute later Sky show the same with the VAR graphic.

Now referees are coming out and say that VAR can't look at the offside for a penalty check.

Fucking corruption at its worst.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sky: "Our unwashed producers have looked at the penalty for half an hour and come back and said there's a possible offside"

Gollum: "Aye, release the same shot but put a VAR graphic on it, that'll solve it"

Now referees are coming out and say that VAR can't look at the offside for a penalty check.

Hopefully we make more of this but don't hold breath on that.

8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Lots of chat on X about us going for Morelos again, after that showing. I just don't get it. He was shit when he left. 

Beale royally fucked us by selling Fashion jnr and buying Lammers imo. Fashion would have been an far more reliable player this season, and he's scored against the scum. He'd definitely have scored today imo. 

Fashion missed 2 open goals against the scum mate.aye he's a better option than dessers, but let's no kid ourselves that he would be the answer to our prayers.same as the cunts calling for kent and morelos to come back.

We allowed McGregor to run the show for 70mins or so.

We had our chances but couldn't finish our dinner, except the usual bit of quality from Tav, despite  woe crossing from him rest of the game. 

Let's hope the Portuguese can finish, and let's hope our Manager has seen enough to drop/move on those who need it, and gets the board to back him to some degree.

League's very much still on.

Not as annoyed as was with some of the past performances against them. Too many big players didn't turn up, but no one hid or shat it.

Did i mention we so need a finisher ...

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Being shite at football has nothing to do with courage, absolutely nothing. 

Agreed but you can be shite at football and also lacking in courage (Dessers)... you can also be good at football and lacking in courage .... we have seen the same players excel at football and also shrink and hide on big occasions.... 

Its baffling.... but we have had players in the past that had courage in spades and were limited footballers, in fact courageous players are what I was brought up with in the Rangers teams ... 

Every time I think Tav has dispelled the "shitebag' label he chucks in a performance that makes me doubt it again. He is probably the most bipolar player I can ever recall

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We need the audio 

Up against it from the get go, tarrier officials on and off the field, 3 of them should have been  sent of , smegul for  two fouls, googly eyes for a straight red and any other cunt in the green and grey, Dessers needs binned, slow as shite, play Sima as the main striker and we might actually improve a hundred percent, fu k the sour grapes pish, Phil must call these cunts out for the blatant cheating that we saw today. 

Kick the Paedophile  enablers out.

3 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

On what evidence? Have we just forgotten how fucking pish they were last season? 

We need fresh ideas, cunts on twitter wanting Morelos back are off their fucking head.

Biggest problem we have is players that continuously shit the bed against them and some folk are wanting to bring back players that continuously shat the bed against them. :headwall:

5 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Yeh last season they were when they chucked it and I wouldn’t take them back.

Just saying this front 3 have less quality than previous front 3s that have lost the league. 

That celtic back four and Hart is way below the quality of previous years. 

Dessers and McCausland aren’t an improvement on what we’ve had before to take advantage.

The problem this season hasn’t been at the back. We’ve still conceded 5 less goals than them. But we’ve scored 12 less. And we’re averaging half a goal less a game than we did last season.

Just now, Toronto2Glasgow said:

I don’t buy that. They signed oriley for what? 2 million pounds? Sterling looks a stud in midfield and cost us nothing. There are players out there, and we pay people a lot of money to find them. 
Massive window for us. Arguably the biggest since 55 season 

agreed on Cantwell though. Thin ice. He’ll score against Kilmarnock and post an instagram about being resilient or some shit tho 

Yes but Cantwell thinks he's Beckham or something. I want the player I think or thought he is, a decent player who can control the game. This is the SPFL we're playing in no the bundisliga afterall. 

Sterling has been very impressive and yes there definately are players out there we can get.