*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

It was the Todd show at times when it should have been a team show. His body language went and should have been swapped. Losing the goal within 90 seconds of the restart gave them the match.

He has a very high opinion of himself

They are genuinely acting like they have won the league tonight. The memes about Clement and the way Rodgers spoke in his Post match. Zero respect for Clement and I really hope to fuck Rodgers has egg on his face. What a disgraceful interview after the match and quite rightly called out by even ClydeSSB also. Very unprofessional and lacked class.

The fans here love Clement.

The fans over there hate Rodgers and want him out and he's doing everything to win them on side. Today's post match might have just sealed there horrible relationship again.

1 minute ago, Albertz85 said:

Bizarre thing is the filth fans genuinely seem to think ref was majorly biased towards us today 🤣

They never, ever, give an inch. Ever. When it comes to refs, football authorities etc.

Whereas we have fans that seem to think it's below us to complain or say we should just be good enough regardless of the ref (as if demanding fair treatment is a weakness).

Society is full of groups with this exact same perma offended / perma victimised personal. The scum support are likely involved in such other similar groups - Irish immigrants, Palestinians, etc. 

Cunts.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

They are genuinely acting like they have won the league tonight. The memes about Clement and the way Rodgers spoke in his Post match. Zero respect for Clement and I really hope to fuck Rodgers has egg on his face. What a disgraceful interview after the match and quite rightly called out by even ClydeSSB also. Very unprofessional and lacked class.

The fans over there hate Rodgers and want him out and he's doing everything to win them on side. Today's post match might have just sealed there horrible relationship again.

What did Rodgers say?

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

What did Rodgers say?

2 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

You need to watch it.....he realises he shouldn't of said it n tries to back track... But the headlines have been written hopefully it back fires bigtime

Keep the heed because I still think it certainly will, they won the day but could certainly throw points away against st Mirren, fuck Brenda and his rigged game, if the season continues like it has we'll be above them by spring time 👍

" If I listened to media and press then we would be in constant crisis mode and constant fear of Rangers. But it’s the fifth manager now. So, for me, my focus is only on Celtic and concentrating very much on here. A lot of the stuff that does go around I ignore it "

Brendan Rodgers post match interview 😂 what a fucking scabby dick. I hope to fuck I can and many others can come back to this interview attack

1 minute ago, Madina said:

Rodgers might have been a dick but he's right in what he said. Our record v them during his times in charge is woeful. No excuses now, we've been back in the big time long enough. 

I get it mate but it's the fucking lack of class and you just know he's saying it to get the cunts back on side. They fucking despise him for leaving first time round and do not trust him.

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

I get it mate but it's the fucking lack of class and you just know he's saying it to get the cunts back on side. They fucking despise him for leaving first time round and do not trust him.

If the boot was on the other foot we'd be lapping up the shithousery. Can only hope it bites him in the arse but with this mob of bottlers I doubt it. Two OF games this season they've been there for the taken and we've retreated into our shells of mediocrity 

1 minute ago, Madina said:

If the boot was on the other foot we'd be lapping up the shithousery. Can only hope it bites him in the arse but with this mob of bottlers I doubt it. Two OF games this season they've been there for the taken and we've retreated into our shells of mediocrity 

If we were 8 clear with the same games played maybe.... But only 2 in it potentially.... I don't think we would be happy with Clement saying that 

3 minutes ago, Madina said:

very true about the players.

Clements been in the door for a couple of months and won a cup and got us to the last 16 and went undefeated until today. Rodgers basically put Clement in the same bracket as Pedro etc.

Really hope to fuck it all backfires. 

16 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Was only two weeks ago the fans were on his and the boards back. Hopefully this is what they truly think and dont invest in January. 

Just now, Nk89 said:

If we were 8 clear with the same games played maybe.... But only 2 in it potentially.... I don't think we would be happy with Clement saying that 

Can only hope Rodgers left looking stupid at the end of the season.