*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

1 minute ago, Jelavic191 said:

Was only two weeks ago the fans were on his and the boards back. Hopefully this is what they truly think and dont invest in January. 

That’s what I’m hoping for. Lawell tends only to spend what he thinks they need to spend. Hopefully he thinks they’ve won the league.

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

That’s what I’m hoping for. Lawell tends only to spend what he thinks they need to spend. Hopefully he thinks they’ve won the league.

If they beat St Mirren away next week they will knock off for the winter break a happy fan base and happy manager and happy board. The urge to spend won't be there as it was after the back to back defeats.

Really fucking hope this back fires on Rodgers. What a shit comment to make about a man who is 2 months into his job and already won a cup and last 16 of Europe and been successful in his managerial background. Rodgers forgets he fucking relgated Leicester a solid Premier League team who should never have been relegated.

1 minute ago, DerekJohnstone said:

I thought our players today gave as good as they could, the idea we can blame them if they're not good enough is out their control......,rebuild, regroup, take heed and come back better. 

How many time does a squad need to fold under the pressure of a celtic team to be called shitebags?

14 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

" If I listened to media and press then we would be in constant crisis mode and constant fear of Rangers. But it’s the fifth manager now. So, for me, my focus is only on celtic and concentrating very much on here. A lot of the stuff that does go around I ignore it "

Brendan Rodgers post match interview 😂 what a fucking scabby dick. I hope to fuck I can and many others can come back to this interview attack

I would love it (talking like Kevin Keegan), if Clement rams those words right down his gullet by the end of the season. Shocking lack of respect there. :raging:

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

If they beat St Mirren away next week they will knock off for the winter break a happy fan base and happy manager and happy board. The urge to spend won't be there as it was after the back to back defeats.

Really fucking hope this back fires on Rodgers. What a shit comment to make about a man who is 2 months into his job and already won a cup and last 16 of Europe and been successful in his managerial background. Rodgers forgets he fucking relgated Leicester a solid Premier League team who should never have been relegated.

2 away to the Asian cup with Korea and a few potentially away with Japan. End of Jan/start of Feb could be tricky for them. 

2 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Basically about how we've been 'coming' and went through 5 managers in his 2 spells

He’s not wrong to be fair, you just have to take shite like this on the chin when you’re on the losing side. We’d be lapping it up if it was our manager and he’s desperately trying to score points with them 

51 minutes ago, Madina said:

Can't wait to see the back of half these players. We've been pretty poor in recent games (including the final) but the wins covered up the cracks. Just hope there is still a title "race" when they come to Ibrox. 

We’ll be back in control come Tuesday night.

54 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They never, ever, give an inch. Ever. When it comes to refs, football authorities etc.

Whereas we have fans that seem to think it's below us to complain or say we should just be good enough regardless of the ref (as if demanding fair treatment is a weakness).

Society is full of groups with this exact same perma offended / perma victimised personal. The scum support are likely involved in such other similar groups - Irish immigrants, Palestinians, etc. 

Cunts.

Agreed. They have the media on their side too which feeds the narrative

3 red cards , not a peep , they cunts would be goin apoletic  with rage if it was the other way round. Wake up for fuck sake, nailed too the floor since 2012 by the corruption of the sofas.

Sitting  on their fenion arses  , nothing to  do with us , a bit like Humsa  and the snp,wait until we are over run and then blame the indigenous population of being racist.get these cunts  to fuck before you , me and your weans are blown to fuck in the name of Allah.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

That’s exactly what happened.

Panic set in, frantic searching and then they threw this spurious offside nonsense in desperation.

Lot of mileage in this yet.

i'd be surprised if our board do anything more than make a short statement then forget about it

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Yet refs have said you’re wrong.

probably because it is a new passage of play

1 minute ago, jamesy58 said:

3 red cards , not a peep , they cunts would be goin apoletic  with rage if it was the other way round. Wake up for fuck sake, nailed too the floor since 2012 by the corruption of the sofas.

Sitting  on their fenion arses  , nothing to  do with us , a bit like Humsa  and the snp,wait until we are over run and then blame the indigenous population of being racist.get these cunts  to fuck before you , me and your weans are blown to fuck in the name of Allah.

was this written by a drunk AI?

1 minute ago, Albertz85 said:

Agreed. They have the media on their side too which feeds the narrative

It’s the people they have in the media that make the difference

Sutton would’ve been spewing the full game about the decisions if the shoe was on the other foot 

The toughest comment Kenny Miller made was pointing out Johnston’s 5th foul since the booking and saying he and Bernardo are ‘walking a tightrope’