*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

You could say Dessers cost us, you could say Sima cost us, you could say McCausland was too light weight and easily pushed off the ball.

Basically anything you can say about this game, and where it went wrong outside of officiating anyway, is all on us.

Because of the loser mentality and well, the actual losers in our squad.

Shy away all you want, but the mental block of our squad, has been present for years.

Keep persisting with the same pish though.

I'm fed up, you not?

Aye the loser mentality of the team that won the cup went 16 unbeaten and beat betis in spain

it’s sound mate you care and want to see what fenians say about us. You batter in but I wouldn’t post it on here considering it’s him pandering to a support 

Just now, RFC55 said:

1. Aye the loser mentality of the team that won the cup went 16 unbeaten and beat betis in spain

2. it’s sound mate you care and want to see what fenians say about us. You batter in but I wouldn’t post it on here considering it’s him pandering to a support 

To part one, your point is absolutely irrelevant either way, we've been to a European final, slapped some of the biggest teams in Europe along the way, still had the same mental block against celtic and fucked the league.

To part two, I highlighted what they think of us and the disrespect they treat us with, is it so wrong to want our team to go back to doing the same? To actually have no fear? Don't think that's much wrong do you? Considering a lot of our supporters are saying the same thing this morning, hence finding the video at all. 

You go away and have a think bud.

To part one, your point is absolutely irrelevant either way, we've been to a European final, slapped some of the biggest teams in Europe along the way, still had the same mental block against celtic and fucked the league.

To part two, I highlighted what they think of us and the disrespect they treat us with, is it so wrong to want our team to go back to doing the same? To actually have no fear? Don't think that's much wrong do you? Considering a lot of our supporters are saying the same thing this morning, hence finding the video at all. 

You go away and have a think bud.

I don’t need to think. I couldn’t given a fuck what that wee big eyed fuck thinks or any other fenian bastard

you go have a think “bud” 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I don’t need to think. I couldn’t given a fuck what that wee big eyed fuck thinks or any other fenian bastard

you go have a think “bud” 

You seem to care bud, you keep talking.

You definitely need to think cause you've just fucked it since you started replying.

A wank celtic team just beat us again, mentality no issue though.

Ya fucking idiot 😂

You seem to care bud, you keep talking.

You definitely need to think cause you've just fucked it since you started replying.

A wank celtic team just beat us again, mentality no issue though.

Ya fucking idiot 😂

You chew stickle bricks ya fucking halfwit.

away watch more videos of the fenians ya crank.

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You chew stickle bricks ya fucking halfwit.

away watch more videos of the fenians ya crank.

You want to keep mentioning fenians as if it somehow detracts the point I was making? You want to pretend you're Mr Uber Staunch and can't even watch that cause ooooh fuckin ahhhh.

Shut up ya crackpot dafty and away don't annoy me.

People are having discussions here. You go to OT or something.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

You want to keep mentioning fenians as if it somehow detracts the point I was making? You want to pretend you're Mr Under Staunch and can't even watch that cause ooooh fuckin ahhhh.

Shut up ya crackpot dafty and away don't annoy me.

People are having discussions here. You go to OT or something.

:lol:

windows must be soaking 

McGregor comments about us along with Brendan's I've seen off five Rangers managers are evidence of a mentally that  gives very little respect to us and they see games as three points and move on. This mentality is obviously hammered into any new players arriving at the club. 

Meanwhile back at Ibrox, my assumption of our mentality is one of respect and new players being cautioned of how difficult a game it can be. Yes  from time to time, we will get one over them in a cup or a draw in the league and even the odd dead rubber victory. 

My hope is the Clement has now seen this with his own eyes and starts to work on the change of approach and type of playing attitude required to win against them on a regular basis. We aren't a poor team, poor teams don't play Betis in Spain and win when it matters, but for some reason when we line up against them everyone's legs seem to get a bit heavier and an extra touch is always required. 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They treat us with contempt and until we do likewise we will continue to struggle in games against them.

No coincidence when we were slapping them about we had players like Davis, Jack, Morelos, Arfield and even Kent who all fucking despised them and had a bit about them.

Contrast that to Cantwell, McCausland and Dessers.

Same players who were slapping them about also did equally as shite when it wasn't Gerrard in charge. Morelos' record in Old Firms was absolutely atrocious. 

Cantwell has also been criticised for winding them up too much and McCausland is a Rangers fan so not sure how the "despises them" holds any weight.

It again comes down to a lack of quality. Like having the worst Rangers player in years up front, a youth at RW and a back up RB at CM. 

At the end of the day we lost at Parkhead by a goal with a terrible squad we were always waiting until January to fix. We're going in the right direction. Getting a bit too over analysed now. 

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Look at their captain speaking about us, am no even raging about this clip cause the ugly bastard is spot on.

get rid of the fucking losers Rangers!!

Am no even watching that fenian muck btw we don’t need them to tell us anything 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Am no even watching that fenian muck btw we don’t need them to tell us anything 

Don't have to mate. That's your choice 👍🏻

I only watched it because it was being shared around and it pissed me off thinking about the way our players speak etc when it comes to them. 

The whole difficult game speel etc, giving too much respect.

I was just trying to say I'd like us to treat them with the same contempt.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Don't have to mate. That's your choice 👍🏻

I only watched it because it was being shared around and it pissed me off thinking about the way our players speak etc when it comes to them. 

The whole difficult game speel etc, giving too much respect.

I was just trying to say I'd like us to treat them with the same contempt.

We’re all aware how they treat us and how our players threat them in return dont need to watch videos of fenians to know this. 

We’ll said that skipper 🤮

15 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Same players who were slapping them about also did equally as shite when it wasn't Gerrard in charge. Morelos' record in Old Firms was absolutely atrocious. 

Cantwell has also been criticised for winding them up too much and McCausland is a Rangers fan so not sure how the "despises them" holds any weight.

It again comes down to a lack of quality. Like having the worst Rangers player in years up front, a youth at RW and a back up RB at CM. 

At the end of the day we lost at Parkhead by a goal with a terrible squad we were always waiting until January to fix. We're going in the right direction. Getting a bit too over analysed now. 

Gerrard hated them and from that installed an attitude within the squad that ran through it and that coincided with our best spell against them. 

How can it just be a quality issue when a group can go to Dortmund and slap them about but go to Parkhead and get spanked.

How can a team go to Betis and beat them then go to Parkhead and get outplayed and bullied for vast majority of the game.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Gerrard hated them and from that installed an attitude within the squad that ran through it and that coincided with our best spell against them. 

How can it just be a quality issue when a group can go to Dortmund and slap them about but go to Parkhead and get spanked.

How can a team go to Betis and beat them then go to Parkhead and get outplayed and bullied for vast majority of the game.

Same group failed to beat Limassol twice. Can't just cherry pick results from 2 seasons ago

McCausland just doesn’t know his defensive duties yet against a team who will have the ball more than your usual opposition. Could hear Tav shouting at him to get his man every throw-in etc. Just in-experienced.