*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Look at their captain speaking about us, am no even raging about this clip cause the ugly bastard is spot on.

get rid of the fucking losers Rangers!!

What did you type into Google? 

weird behaviour after a defeat to those cunts. 

16 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

What do you mean what did I type into Google? It's twitter you nutter. Rangers supporters been sharing this too.

How old are you fs.

It’s called “X”. What age are you calling it twitter 😂

do you follow them? Did your mate send it?

Why do you feel the need to post that gunk on a Rangers forum?

57 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Don't have to mate. That's your choice 👍🏻

I only watched it because it was being shared around and it pissed me off thinking about the way our players speak etc when it comes to them. 

The whole difficult game speel etc, giving too much respect.

I was just trying to say I'd like us to treat them with the same contempt.

Get it deleted ffs we don’t need that shite

42 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

What do you mean what did I type into Google? It's twitter you nutter. Rangers supporters been sharing this too.

How old are you fs.

What age are you?

Had assumed 50-60 but seems odd for someone checking out what players are wearing on instagram.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They treat us with contempt and until we do likewise we will continue to struggle in games against them.

No coincidence when we were slapping them about we had players like Davis, Jack, Morelos, Arfield and even Kent who all fucking despised them and had a bit about them.

Contrast that to Cantwell, McCausland and Dessers.

Good post. But I’d leave McCausland out of the equation bit lightweight at the moment but may have a lot to offer in contrast to the other two who have shot their bolt.

33 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s called “X”. What age are you calling it twitter 😂

do you follow them? Did your mate send it?

Why do you feel the need to post that gunk on a Rangers forum?

Shut up ya mad bastard man 😂 it went viral, the press even picked it up.

Cause it's relevant. As much as you think it's not or don't like the source cause it's a fenian aw happy his captain said the right things.

Get over yersel.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Middle to front they have better players.

Mcgregor, Hatate, O ‘Reilly and Kyogo.

We have a collection of stoppers in our midfield and the attackers are fucking dreadful.

Nobody creates from our midfield. Especially playing two DM’s.  It’s a problem that needs fixed. 

14 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Shut up ya mad bastard man 😂 it went viral, the press even picked it up.

Cause it's relevant. As much as you think it's not or don't like the source cause it's a fenian aw happy his captain said the right things.

Get over yersel.

Every fenian fuck would say the same exact thing. We don’t need reminded of our failures by a fenian fuck. 
I think we are all intelligent enough to work it out ourselves 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Every fenian fuck would say the same exact thing. We don’t need reminded of our failures by a fenian fuck. 
I think we are all intelligent enough to work it out ourselves 

Know thy enemy and such.

Others Rangers supporters have felt the need for it to be discussed, I'm in the same boat.

Our players treat that shower with too much respect, while they treat us with contempt.

It's plain as day, except for those in our squad that seem to have it ingrained in them that it's a difficult fixture, that we need to be mindful etc, despite us creating more chances lately.

Treat them with the contempt they deserve is the point I made, you'd agree no?

Anything else is just you getting worked up. Fuck them regardless.

10 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Know thy enemy and such.

Others Rangers supporters have felt the need for it to be discussed, I'm in the same boat.

Our players treat that shower with too much respect, while they treat us with contempt.

It's plain as day, except for those in our squad that seem to have it ingrained in them that it's a difficult fixture, that we need to be mindful etc, despite us creating more chances lately.

Right so I watched the video you posted. He spoke mostly about his team and referenced us twice, only twice and nothing about what you’re implying 

”they haven’t played anyone yet” 

“…high press then they start kicking out the park and they unravel “

so you think he is spot on? That we haven’t played anyone yet and we unravel when pressed?

Because that is all he said about us.  Feels like you fucked this mate. 

17 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Know thy enemy and such.

We do treat them with contempt when we are beating them. I have no doubt in my mind Tav and Lundstrum despise them but they have the presence of mind to maintain the traditional dignified silence. 

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

The biggest one to blame for me is that fucking moron Beale, for refusing to sign wingers and signing strikers who are terrified of scoring.

You can get away with midfielders who don’t really score if you have wingers and strikers who consistently do - we have neither, and instead almost solely rely on our RB to regularly score and assist.

Yup, it’s hard to imagine what that fucking dud was thinking.

£15 million pound on attackers in summer.

I still think his grand idea was Lammers as the right sided attacker which in itself is frightening.

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Right so I watched the video you posted. He spoke mostly about his team and referenced us twice, only twice and nothing about what you’re implying 

”they haven’t played anyone yet” 

“…high press then they start kicking out the park and they unravel “

so you think he is spot on? That we haven’t played anyone yet and we unravel when pressed?

Because that is all he said about us.  Feels like you fucked this mate. 

As I said earlier, if you'd care to go back - what he says doesn't actually matter, he could be rambling utter shite backwards. 

It's the mannerism and way in which they speak about us, the contempt that they hold.

But he was spot on to say that when that lot get in our faces we crumble. Shown it time and time again.

Haven't fucked anything mate. I'm sure most would agree that is the case against them. Much as we may not like to fucking say it.

Feel like you're looking for a reason to be pissed off by what I've put across, when there isn't anything there to be pissed off at.

You either agree we crumble against that lot time and again and that there is some sort of mental block, or ye live in fantasy land?

52 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Good post. But I’d leave McCausland out of the equation bit lightweight at the moment but may have a lot to offer in contrast to the other two who have shot their bolt.

McCausland was really unlucky turkey necks save from his shot never landed to at a Rangers player
Read cantwell barged The Manager coming off yesterday and dessers has shown us he thinks this is a stroll.
Doubt any of this pair will be invited to the 7 day training camp coming up.

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

He has no point and is playing up to a showrr of bogtrotting soap dodgers tramps.

”but eh hidnae played anybody yit” beat hearts twice in the time they beat they soap dodgers bastards

“Yae press um n eh kick it oot eh park” musta been playing in a different game from What I watched given both teams were absolutely fucking chronic.

We pulled them apart with ease at times and terrible decision making cost us.

he should maybe keep his mouth shut till the league is over the mongo tarrier bastard

These games have always been an absolute battle. The players that win their battles in the first 15-20 minutes tend to go on to do the best in the fixture

We looked scared in that period. Ridvan came on to a decent game but he started poorly and gave the ball away. Sima was probably the worst, he genuinely got pressed and kicked the ball out the park 2 or 3 times. That kind of start start emboldens the other team settles any nerves they might have had. McAusland looked nervy, still can’t explain Tav. Dessers is worse than a man down. Edit: totally forgot how bad Cantwell was too  

The way we started yesterday was nervy as fuck and that gave them confidence and they dominated the midfield pretty much after that. 

conceding to that goal straight after half time was a hammer blow. All ifs and buts but if we had kept that out I think we would have grown back into the game quicker than we did. 

Never good losing to them but they can Chuck around the bravado all they like. A massively weakened squad went in to their midden with no supporters and held their own against a team that absolutely needed to win that game. If the fine margins had gone differently yesterday there would have been a full scale revolt over there and they know it. 

Post the Winter Break with a replenished and refreshed squad having completed a training camp with the new manager having had more time to work with the players and we will see what bravado does for them come May. 

12 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

As I said earlier, if you'd care to go back - what he says doesn't actually matter, he could be rambling utter shite backwards. 

It's the mannerism and way in which they speak about us, the contempt that they hold.

But he was spot on to say that when that lot get in our faces we crumble. Shown it time and time again.

Haven't fucked anything mate. I'm sure most would agree that is the case against them. Much as we may not like to fucking say it.

Feel like you're looking for a reason to be pissed off by what I've put across, when there isn't anything there to be pissed off at.

You either agree we crumble against that lot time and again and that there is some sort of mental block, or ye live in fantasy land?

Did well to type that all out with bug eye’s balls in your gub.

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

McCausland was really unlucky turkey necks save from his shot never landed to at a Rangers player
Read cantwell barged The Manager coming off yesterday and dessers has shown us he thinks this is a stroll.
Doubt any of this pair will be invited to the 7 day training camp coming up.

Pair of imposters👍🏻

8e732b4e-dd86-4723-adfd-8d268487929e.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Know thy enemy and such.

That’s all you had to say mate

no need to post that horrible fish faced turncoat wank doing it at a tarrier doo

Like you said ‘it’s plain as day’ 

no really a big deal tbf (you posting video)