Why do our fans accept mediocrity?

psb07158

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tavernier posting yet another compilation of the year, after the shite show it’s been for the majority, including his goals against celtic when we lost (again) at the Piggery, and in the final we lost, has annoyed me a helluva allot more than it should

That's fucking pathetic.

Never a captain.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Should honestly have captaincy took right off him for shite like that. 

A honestly thought my mate was bamming us up on the group chat saying he posted it. Went and checked and there it was, talk about lack of awareness. Sums things up. People might say it’s only a social media post but it’s the bigger picture and kinda echo’s the exact sort of things that wee prick Mcgregor was saying. Grim. 

24 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

A honestly thought my mate was bamming us up on the group chat saying he posted it. Went and checked and there it was, talk about lack of awareness. Sums things up. People might say it’s only a social media post but it’s the bigger picture and kinda echo’s the exact sort of things that wee prick Mcgregor was saying. Grim. 

Absolutely hate any sort of celebration of losing. Just had our arse handed to us again and seeing that sort of stuff is galling. 

From top to bottom at the club, I feel there’s an acceptance that second is an ok thing, g’tees Europe and then we go and top our EL group so into the last 16, playing second fiddle in the league is then fine. Winning the odd trophy satisfies us, rather than demanding dominance. 

Sound Bites and compilation clips is one thing this current rabble are good at. The continuing "we will draw a line under this" , "we will learn from this" etc after yet another defeat. Throw in social media posts from Cantwell this season and the crap Sakala spouted last season before an OF game. Call me old fashioned but I'd rather we tore them a new one on th pitch rather than platitude statements afterwards and big talk before games 

23 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Why do grown men give a flying fuck what’s posted on social media, by a PR team no less?

And then read so much into it that’s completely baseless.

It's all he's good at, being second best. 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I get there’s barely a player you like but are you giving a fuck what any player or their management team posts on social media and actively seeking that out?

Whilst they're at this club, aye. 

And what's the issue with not liking any of the players? :lol:

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tavernier posting yet another compilation of the year, after the shite show it’s been for the majority, including his goals against Celtic when we lost (again) at the Piggery, and in the final we lost, has annoyed me a helluva allot more than it should

Never a captain. I’ve said it many times on here. 

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why mention it then ya clown? Fucking wank behaviour from you. 

On reflection this is fair, sorry mate.

Poorly phrased point from me - the basis of it is I don’t get why you’d spend time getting riled up with social media posts from players. Rest of it was irrelevant and unnecessary.

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Posters criticising my posts to @BridgeIsBlue here are spot on.

Apologies again mate.

Seems to be a running theme with you insulting posters with unnecessary comments lately. 

Decent that you acknowledge it here at least. 

Think you really need to start thinking before you post from now on though. It's getting less and less acceptable.