*****The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

MacBoyd

20 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I get the rage with Dessers. He’s up there with the worst forwards I’ve seen for us. But honestly Clement has no options. Who else do we have? Silva just in the door and not match fit. Lammers up front makes even less sense than Dessers. Roofe injured, Danilo injured, Lovelace injured. Matando not a striker. Sima has done relatively well on the left so I don’t see why we’d move him centrally. In ideal world today we get a few goals up and get Silva some minutes. 

I would actually rather ask the versatile, adaptable and hard working Sterling to have a go up front ahead of Dessers.

I have faith in Clement but going into a game against a team who have already beaten us this season effectively a man down is asking a lot of the others.

22 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I get the rage with Dessers. He’s up there with the worst forwards I’ve seen for us. But honestly Clement has no options. Who else do we have? Silva just in the door and not match fit. Lammers up front makes even less sense than Dessers. Roofe injured, Danilo injured, Lovelace injured. Matando not a striker. Sima has done relatively well on the left so I don’t see why we’d move him centrally. In ideal world today we get a few goals up and get Silva some minutes. 

Dessers is not a striker. I'd play any other forward thinking fit player with a bit of pace.