*****The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

MacBoyd

Just now, Somemightsay7 said:

Sima shouldn't be allowed to pass or dribble. Just stand in and around the box and shoot any time he gets it.

He should have been tried up front by now. Far better option than Dessers. Likely not needed now with Silva. 

Great finish to the half. Bit of endeavour and quality to create the first goal. Second goal, Sima seems to score crackers when he has horrendous games - he was hopeless first half. :lol:

Ridvan is a funny player. He's been decent today - solid defensively. He takes up good positions, has a directness to him but gives the ball away/takes a bad touch to let him down too often for me. I like that he isn't safe, but he's just a bit too careless at times for me still. 

Perfect. Was always gna be a tight, stuffy game vs them. 2-0 at HT is brilliant. Couple of cracking goals too. 

Still don’t know what to make of Yilmaz he shows some lovely touches, bursts of speed and great vision but more often that not his final ball is poor. Tidy that up and he’d be a great player