Winter Break

12 hours ago, ForeverBlue92 said:

Normally I'd agree but just you wait until we get absolutely shafted with these two games in hand, we'll end up playing them between EL games and have like 4 games in 8 days or something.

Correct, I am sure there is a tour of Japan and Korea that has to catered for so no possibility of extending the season.

This break under Clement has come exactly at the right time imo. A few weeks to sign some of his own players, players coming back from injury and more work on the training ground. With a league cup win under his belt already I’m confident Clement will win us the league come May. 

On 03/01/2024 at 10:35, ElBufalo20 said:

It’s boring as fuck. That is all really. Instead of dreadful new threads about shite during it put it all in here.

Also we should be playing that Ross County game on Saturday before the shutdown it was daft not too.

Telling people not to start threads.

:craphead:

On 04/01/2024 at 00:56, MacBoyd said:

From a personal point of view its utter shite to have bo Rangers during the most boring and depressing part of the year

And some people deliberately make this part of the year even worse by doing something called Dry January.  Bizarre.

I've got so used to regular international breaks, that this year the winter break doesn't seem so bad.  Just two weekends really, until the Road to Hampden kicks off, with a friendly before that.

On 04/01/2024 at 00:56, MacBoyd said:

From a personal point of view its utter shite to have bo Rangers during the most boring and depressing part of the year

The January Grand Sumo tournament always helps get me through the worst part of January. Highlights every day on NHK Worldwide for two weeks.

Sums it up for me, Penalty to Rangers discussed at an AGM, same for the headlines of several newspaper websites weekly.

Mentioned in former players social media or newspaper Colums every week or daily.

Strangely very little coverage or certainly not as much as for child abuse accusations and the cover up since being raised some 50 years ago8.

Shame on you wrong yins.

Newspaper headline this year already as 2 wars being fought, millions of people effected by floods, storms, these wars and natural disasters. Rangers CONCEDE 1ST PENALTY AT IBROX FOR 23 YEARS backed up by Mutton the Wankers tweet regarding, and this on the same day we remembered and mourned aniversary of our worst sporting tragedy in our History.

SHAME ON THIS COUNTRY. No class no integrity no future.

38 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

How do you get NHK?

You'll find it in the news channels. 507 on Sky.

Grand Sumo highlights every day from this Sunday several times a day, I record the 16:30 ones. There's a preview programme on this Friday.

You can also watch the highlights programme on the NHK app but it's twenty four hours behind the TV broadcast.