Welcome to Rangers, Oscar Cortes

Broxi

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Could tell straight away it wasn't good. 

Can only hope he's a quick healer and is back sooner rather than later.

If only as it might not be worth looking at a permanent transfer if he ends up out rest of season.

30 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

If only as it might not be worth looking at a permanent transfer if he ends up out rest of season.

I've been really impressed in his short time here. Getting him signed up permanently will be good business for us regardless of how long he's out injured.

I'd still be desperate to sign him regardless of this injury tbh. Not long turned 20 years old and taken to the league luck a duck to water. 

If we can find a player of similar quality for the other side and an improvement at cf we'll be some team next season. 

6 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

I'd still be desperate to sign him regardless of this injury tbh. Not long turned 20 years old and taken to the league luck a duck to water. 

If we can find a player of similar quality for the other side and an improvement at cf we'll be some team next season. 

Hes a must signing.

Was it an agreement 🤝 with Lens for his signature or just a loan move?

I mean this sounds a horrible thing to say but we all know the boys potential and how great he's been so maybe him getting that injury might not put him in the shop window as the kid looks like an absolute joke of a player.

Huge miss none the less

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Hes a must signing.

Was it an agreement 🤝 with Lens for his signature or just a loan move?

I mean this sounds a horrible thing to say but we all know the boys potential and how great he's been so maybe him getting that injury might not put him in the shop window as the kid looks like an absolute joke of a player.

Huge miss none the less. 

Loan with an option unless I'm mistaken. 

Gutted lose him for the foreseeable, we've had no luck at all with injurys this season. 

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Loan with an option unless I'm mistaken. 

Gutted lose him for the foreseeable, we've had no luck at all with injurys this season. 

No luck with injuries for a while now. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if that cunt of a pitch was to blame for this one 

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Aye Scottish top flight is Mickey fucking Mouse.

The shouts of " It's Good enough for Messi " does my titts in also.

The plastic pitches in America are top tier and shared with other American sports. Some of those artificial pitches have grass also.

Scottish plastic pitches are pretty bog standard

In-form Oscar Cortes is set to be on the sidelines for the long-term after suffering a serious muscle injury.

Boss [Philippe Clement](https:// https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/all-about/philippe-clement) revealed the Colombian winger could even be set to go under the knife after hobbling off against Kilmarnock on Wednesday night. And now the wide man – on loan from Lens – faces a fight to get back into contention before the end of the season. Clement revealed Rangers will now make a call on what comes next for the 20-year-old who has turned heads since his arrival in January.

Clement said: ‘It’s been good in some way, and bad in others. Oscar has a serious injury. So he will have a longer time out. It’s a really strange one with the action that he did to have a severe injury like that. But we need to look at that In the next couple of days, what to do with it, and whether he needs and operation or not. Also, we are in contact with Lens because we are not the only ones who decide about that. So that is a blow. It’s a blow for us, for the team and for him. It’s frustrating because you want to build with him.”

We never seem to get the odd little knock that you miss one game and came back as if nothing happend. 

It's always fkn months followed by them having to be rebuilt and nurtured back to match fitness. 

Injuries have cost us so much in the last few years, we went into a European final with no recognised striker, the following year embarrassing in the champions league by having no central defenders. 

And now if we lose this league it'll be fully caused once again by injury. 

4 hours ago, Hamie said:

We never seem to get the odd little knock that you miss one game and came back as if nothing happend. 

It's always fkn months followed by them having to be rebuilt and nurtured back to match fitness. 

Injuries have cost us so much in the last few years, we went into a European final with no recognised striker, the following year embarrassing in the champions league by having no central defenders. 

And now if we lose this league it'll be fully caused once again by injury. 

Well said. It’s sickening tbh, I’m starting to think we are jinxed. 

27 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Well said. It’s sickening tbh, I’m starting to think we are jinxed. 

If it keeps happening then you have to look at the medical team and training. Far too many pick up injuries at our club 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If it keeps happening then you have to look at the medical team and training. Far too many pick up injuries at our club 

I think that is what PC was alluding to in one of his pressers recently. He’s not happy about it either. 

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Then when they finally comeback they suffer a setback and vanish for weeks again. 
It can’t just be bad luck 

Big blow that he’s out for the season which shows how well he had settled in.

Interesting to see if we still sign him in the summer once he’s completed his rehab.