Welcome to Rangers, Oscar Cortes

Broxi

Regardless of the wastefulness in front of goal I thought we attacked really fluidly down both flanks and looked far more balanced and dangerous than we have done previously. Cortes is a good addition and if he is versatile enough to play on either flank that is good. We have gone from worrying about Sima to looking decent. On another night that could have been 10.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We all know he's going to be out for a while. We just need confirmation how bad it is and for how long.

Hopefully back in weeks rather than months, he's been great for us and is the last wide player we need being out for ages.

No we don’t

18 minutes ago, toolongawake said:

Post match interview PC said that Oscar was tired at the end, "we need to control the minutes", so hopefully it's not any major concern.

Hmm, I'm not sure how much I'm buying that. He was down holding his hamstring. We'll see.

16 minutes ago, toolongawake said:

Post match interview PC said that Oscar was tired at the end, "we need to control the minutes", so hopefully it's not any major concern.

Hmm.  Did look like a hamstring, though.

Just have to wait and see.  He has been getting steadily better so a bit of a blow.

Anyone updates on Matondo?

He's definitely done his hamstring, it's not just tiredness. He was struggling even walking off the pitch getting subbed.

Whether he's proper fucked it or just felt a tweak and came off straight away is another story. The way he struggled walking off makes me think he'll be out a few weeks.