Welcome to Rangers, Oscar Cortes

Broxi

FWIW I'm actually starting to like Matondo again too. He was our best player (least worst) at the start of the season under Beale, then had the injury, now getting some more game time in recent weeks and is looking dangerous. I would play Matondo over McCausland quite easily just now.

Only question would be who out of Cortes or Matondo played on the right, which may be why McCausland still plays. But Cortes was originally thought of as coming in for the RW I think, but I did like the look of him cutting in from the left today. 

45 minutes ago, Broxi said:

FWIW I'm actually starting to like Matondo again too. He was our best player (least worst) at the start of the season under Beale, then had the injury, now getting some more game time in recent weeks and is looking dangerous. I would play Matondo over McCausland quite easily just now.

Only question would be who out of Cortes or Matondo played on the right, which may be why McCausland still plays. But Cortes was originally thought of as coming in for the RW I think, but I did like the look of him cutting in from the left today. 

Matondo on the right over McCausland? Get that to fuck 😂 bad enough we have to play him at all but at least on the left he can cut in on his right and 1/10 score a screamer 

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na, I don’t mind him on the left these days

There’s a guy in front of me that keeps shouting ‘rrrrrrrrrabbbbbbbiiiiiiii matondooo’ so for that reason alone he should be nowhere near the team 

40 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

He's shite m8, while I'm on a rant, Raskin is fucking awful as well, he'll come good etc etc, shite. 

Offered nothing that Rice/King woudn’t have and it annoys me that over 180 minutes against two lower league teams he got 140 minutes whilst the other 2 got 6 :lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Offered nothing that Rice/King woudn’t have and it annoys me that over 180 minutes against two lower league teams he got 140 minutes whilst the other 2 got 6 :lol: 

You're absolutely determined that Rice gets minutes eh? You'd think you were a relative 😂 not against it btw, just always see you advocating for the kid 😂

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You're absolutely determined that Rice gets minutes eh? You'd think you were a relative 😂 not against it btw, just always see you advocating for the kid 😂

It’s the types of game we should be playing youth in, considering they’re highly rated, they won’t be getting chances in the league (can’t complain this season), the fact that Raskin’s been dreadful, and Jack shouldn’t be here next season. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s the types of game we should be playing youth in, considering they’re highly rated, they won’t be getting chances in the league (can’t complain this season), the fact that Raskin’s been dreadful, and Jack shouldn’t be here next season. 

Agree btw. Rice was sought after by some big names, we should be playing more of him in these games.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The type of game where at 1-0 heading into the last third with Collum reffing. That type of game?

The Scottish Cup has more prestige than the League Cup. Play the strongest team always. That doesn't mean I think they played well.

Rice should get his chance next year. Clement is not stupid to ignore him.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The type of game where at 1-0 heading into the last third with Collum reffing. That type of game?

The Scottish Cup has more prestige than the League Cup. Play the strongest team always. That doesn't mean I think they played well.

Rice should get his chance next year. Clement is not stupid to ignore him.

Yes that game. We were playing Ayr who had one shot on target, and Raskin added absolutely nothing to the game. 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes that game. We were playing Ayr who had one shot on target, and Raskin added absolutely nothing to the game. 

That's not how cup game go, mate. Shocks happen in cup competitions all the time if you are not careful. The FA Cup has been notorious throughout the years. We had to fight hard to win that game.

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Raskin is pish. Holds himself in high regard obviously but hasn't/can't back it up. 

EPL never beckons for him.

Confused as didn’t see the game but read BBC report praising his performance and seeing he got MOTM yet he’s getting comments slating his performance here. Seems like a wild disparity! He can’t have played that badly surely. He’s only just in the door and already has an assist in his first start. 

8 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Fair dos it was against binmen but he looked quick, direct and not scared to take a man on, things we’ve been sorely missing for a while, promising.

FFS professional footballers and bin men, that’s quite the career they have, must train late afternoon then being out in the bins all morning 

8 hours ago, Broxi said:

Matondo is fucking shite. Sad indictment of our recruitment that he's often in the starting 11. He should be nowhere near getting a start for us.