Souness & Clement, 3 March

Seen a clip of Jim White on TalkSport this morning mockingly saying “here we go again, Rangers winning titles mid season, talk to me in May guys when celtic will still be champions”

Weird he’s involved in this type of thing 

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Seen a clip of Jim White on TalkSport this morning mockingly saying “here we go again, Rangers winning titles mid season, talk to me in May guys when celtic will still be champions”

Standard from him. Loves sucking up to the taigs. Guy is pure cringe.

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Was he being sarcastic? Thought he was a bluenose

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/02/2024 at 11:57, Tiger Shaw said:

Never underestimate how good a player souness was, an absolute monster on the pitch, will never forgot his debut at hibs when he let Scottish football know nobody would be fucking with him. Loved him as a player, loved him lifting us out the doldrums and pushing us to our first title in nearly a decade. The level of player he attracted to the club was unbelievable, a host of English internationals, obviously helped with the ban on English teams in Europe. I was only a boy but fucking loved him. That changed when he left for Liverpool thinking he had jumped ship in the title run in felt betrayed, I hated him for a spell after that. Turns out he had informed Murray he would be leaving at the end of the season to join Liverpool at the end of what would be a successful period in charge ending in another title win, apparently it was Murray who told him to leave immediately and appointed Walter Smith, the rest is history.

I’m over souness leaving us now he left us in a great place and kick started our run to 9iar   I look back with some great memories from his time here, anything after I  dont give a fuck about, think some people don’t really appreciate what he did for this club, maybe too young at the time, fuck knows. 

Some man, will be a great night seeing him along side the next man to rejuvenate our club and push us on to a sustained period of success.

Souness / Clement 💙  

Absolutely fucking loved Souness.  
Feel the exact same away about Clement.

They were/are the exact appointments needed at the exact time.

You wouldn’t want to mess with either of them. 

On 29/02/2024 at 01:06, westenclosure2008 said:

Am I the only one that thinks players and manager doing a night with fans and a Q&A for a few quid in the middle of a title race is a bit amateurish hour? 

Certainly wouldn't be me. However I don't expect much from Clement tbh probably just talking about how he got the job and what Souness thought of him etc. As with butland just thousands singing his song on repeat. 

Hopefully 4 clear minimum by the time this starts. 

Am I the only one that thinks players and manager doing a night with fans and a Q&A for a few quid in the middle of a title race is a bit amateurish hour? 

Prefer them being at home and playing CoD on Twitch with Tav and Jack instead? Upto them what they get upto outside of the club but think this isn't that amateurish at all, actually probably more professional than what we are used to. Highly likely better Q&A than we get at the AGM.

Yes, Clement and Butland are acting like amateurs and just looking for a few quid. Honest tae fuck, this place at times :headwall:

12 hours ago, Almacger said:

Yes, Clement and Butland are acting like amateurs and just looking for a few quid. Honest tae fuck, this place at times :headwall:

Not suggesting they are doing it make money or it’s down to them. More meaning the club putting such an event on at this stage of the season is amateurish in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Not suggesting they are doing it make money or it’s down to them. More meaning the club putting such an event on at this stage of the season is amateurish in my opinion. 

Ah ok, fair enough mate.

On 01/03/2024 at 23:10, westenclosure2008 said:

🤣

48 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Would you now like to agree that this is the stupidest idea any club in a title race has came up with? 

Doubt it had any affect on todays result 

17 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Would you now like to agree that this is the stupidest idea any club in a title race has came up with? 

Nope. Looking forward to it even more after a weekend where we have marginally improved our position.

😎

Can't listen to Jim White these days. He was fine on Sky Sports but lately on Talksport he's just absolutely offended by everything.

Souness and Clement will be great though and I am sure Souness would be the first to admit he is glad Clement was the best candidate.