Souness & Clement, 3 March

Would be a decent evening. 

Think it was @McEwan's Lager mentioned it but it would be funny if someone grilled Souness over the fact he wanted Lampard instead of Phil 

Would be surprised if Souness knows much about the current ongoings at the club when his team is currently going for an EPL title 

A bit awkward knowing Souness wanted Lampard over Clement but having them both there. Another big event not held in the thing we spent a fortune to hold events in seems a tad counter productive too, although I get there will perhaps be a bigger demand than EH can hold

16 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

If i had been aware during the 90s I'd have an axe to grind with Sounness the way I do Gerrard. 

Souness and Gerrard aren’t even comparable the only connection is they both played for Liverpool and left us during a title challenge, one made a decision to walk out on us mid season after winning 1 league title the other was told to leave immediately after saying he was leaving end of season and after taking us to 3 league title wins, closing in on a fourth, also won 4 league cups. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Souness and Gerrard aren’t even comparable the only connection is they both played for Liverpool and left us during a title challenge, one made a decision to walk out on us mid season after winning 1 league title the other was told to leave immediately after saying he was leaving end of season and after taking us to 3 league title wins, closing in on a fourth, also won 4 league cups. 

I suppose for all the dubious reasons for leaving he gave us Walter. We are still recovering from what Gerrard left us with

36 minutes ago, wully said:

Has Souness not had enough money out us?

Clearly not, that’s why he continues to do these things. I haven’t heard him actually speak about on pitch matters at Rangers since he left the club. Just gives sound bites about how big a club we are

Supports Liverpool, likes the popularity at Rangers 

Souness suggested on TalkSport this morning that if Rangers and celtic ever played in England we should ground share 

Endless amount of embarrassing shite comes out of his mouth regarding us 

Edit: Having now googled this idea it seems he’s been suggesting it for a couple of years now on various platforms. Amazing