Calling Decisions Out

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Too far gone now really. 

The club sat silent when it started and now they are so brazen they would just laugh at us.

Solution is to build a team far superior to them that dodgey decisions won't cost us over the course. To do that with the financial deficit we have compared to them will be imo a minor miracle.

Had this argument with my brother and came to the same conclusion. 

There always gonna have more to spend than us if their getting CL money every season. 

10 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

He booked him for running out at him :lol: 

I didn't understand this tbh. He booked him for dissent, then rescinded it. 

So shouting at a referee and dissent are OK as long as you're right? Hmm. 

18 minutes ago, Vision said:

Their supposed to review all incidents in the lead up to a goal. 

If its not a goal then surely a penalty. 

Thats the thing. Two pretty clear fouls, one before the other. I would like to know what the correct course of action is in this instance. Im not that clued up on the laws of the game to say what a ref is supposed to do in this scenario. I suspect it should be to award a penalty. If thats the case then Rangers need to create absolute fuck over this. 

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You are tedious with your constant whinging about other's opinions.

Lundstram has been sent off twice for similar challenges. Are they red cards? Probably not, but it's just another example of how we are reffed differently. I don't know how you can't see that.

Don't ever call me a scum fan, ya cunt.

Wasn't much like Lundstram's challenge tbh, as far as I remember. If someone can show the same contact on the ankle I'll stand corrected.

42 minutes ago, Vision said:

Their supposed to review all incidents in the lead up to a goal. 

If its not a goal then surely a penalty. 

It gets worst every time you see it, absolutely sickening 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wasn't much like Lundstram's challenge tbh, as far as I remember. If someone can show the same contact on the ankle I'll stand corrected.

I thought it was a reckless slide tackle. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Genuinely don't think Raskin's 'push' has had any impact on Hart at all.

Looks like he's pushed him as Hart lunges forward whilst Raskin has his hands on him, but there's zero chance Raskin has had any meaningful impact on Hart. 

It needs to be seen in normal speed as that properly shows that the speed Hart flies forward at is clearly nothing to do with Raskin.

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Genuinely don't think Raskin's 'push' has had any impact on Hart at all.

Looks like he's pushed him as Hart lunges forward whilst Raskin has his hands on him, but there's zero chance Raskin has had any meaningful impact on Hart. 

Watch how Hart ran a few yards past his right post so strong was the 'push'. He played for it cos he knew he'd made an arse of the cross. Beaton and Walsh were happy to oblige.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Shut the fuck up you old gimp.

could probably still dribble rings around you.

You don't even see how righteous you come across and your only retort is name calling. Pathetic Ha!

Just now, Sparkle said:

Cut out the personal abuse.

Everyone’s got different opinions, no need to be childish.  

Fancy doing your job correct? He called me a cunt, so why have you only deleted my post?!!

Taylor clearly fouling Raskin before. 

I feel we've been done again here and not the first time in old firms this season. 

As others said but it's too far gone now. Our board have too often have taking the dignified silence approach.

While that lot have it down to routine. If that had gone the other way today and we won they would be all over it in the media screaming. 

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I thought it was a reckless slide tackle. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

In isolation I don't think it's a red - however given the yellows he gave in other situations it surely is, I mean you need to be consistent within the same match. 

With a half fit squad with youth players rounding it out, we matched them. Took the chuckle brothers in Walsh and Beaton to make sure they got out of jail.

Clement needs backed but once again the refs have handed the filth another easy route to £50m.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Watch how Hart ran a few yards past his right post so strong was the 'push'. He played for it cos he knew he'd made an arse of the cross. Beaton and Walsh were happy to oblige.

The fucker ran up the park with his fake outrage to influence Walsh and had the ball ready for a foul again to influence