Celtic Game In April

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I understand that thinking but that would mean we would be going to theirs for the final one of the season with zero, and I think this title race could go the distance 

Yeah that's a valid point . 

I guess I'm thinking get the three points then all the pressure is on them going there . But yeah ,  it could cancel each other out . 

Well done to the " Staunch " brigade of stating how much they don't want the filth in.

Give them a good allocation and put bears in other seats and let's watch there faces fucking crush when we pump them and sing our songs that deeply offend them.

The clock is ticking

53 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

See while we're speaking of them, check Brenda lying.

He's shitting himself.

That’s set up perfectly to dub. We were never title contenders when Philip came in 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, wully said:

Trolling aside. They never took tickets the last time because they feared for their fans safety :lol:

Do we not get half bottles etc thrown at us at theirs fs.

I'll go back to the 60's when the filthy cowardly bastards used to chuck half bricks and bottles at supporters buses from the safety of the  railway line. 

I’m for the allocations getting sorted back out but I wouldn’t give them anything for this game because I don’t trust those slimy bastards not to still give us no allocation at their patch for the OF after the split if they’re still in the race 

40 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I’m for the allocations getting sorted back out but I wouldn’t give them anything for this game because I don’t trust those slimy bastards not to still give us no allocation at their patch for the OF after the split if they’re still in the race 

This 100%