FUCK YOU celtic WE'RE GONNAE WIN THE LEAGUE

It's all about what we do in our games, they thought we would potentially drop points yesterday and we didn't, let's get another 3 against Kille and march into next weekend.

Clement's machine is fully revved up and I don't anything is going to stop it 

We extended our lead this weekend after destroying a 3rd placed Hearts team 5-0 who won 11 out their last 12 and had the top scorer in the league up top

They struggled again

Beat Kilmarnock on Wednesday night and watch them go to Tynecastle next weekend

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

6 points in the next 2 games puts us in a great position. Make no mistake they will be sitting Wednesday night expecting us to drop points. Get outta rugby park with the points and it'll deflate them. 

Who they got Wednesday?

20 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Wednesday night is one of the biggest games of the season. They have Dundee at home and will pick up 3 points, while we have the hardest game in the league outside of an Old Firm. If they go top it could shift momentum.

The scum are worse at home so you just never know, we keep winning and it will eventually tell like it has done already.

16 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Every game is crucial. There will be points dropped by both sides and it will come down to fine margins IMO

Probably but if we can just stay ahead before the old firm and win that, we'd be fine from there. Hope Europe doesn't cost us again 

7 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Probably but if we can just stay ahead before the old firm and win that, we'd be fine from there. Hope Europe doesn't cost us again 

The extra European games are an added difficulty for sure. Both fatigue and injury risk.

PC has been masterfully managing and rotating the squad so far. Players have looked fit and fresh

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We were never losing to Hearts at home. The Killie game is trickier.

I'm confident we will win the league, but a two-point lead is nothing.

Celebrating with 11 games to go is premature.

Thankfully Clement and the players will stay grounded.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Yesterday people where celebrating going 5 points clear nothing premature about that. Nobody that I’ve seen anyway is celebrating winning the league with 11 games to play. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Yesterday people where celebrating going 5 points clear nothing premature about that. Nobody that I’ve seen anyway is celebrating winning the league with 11 games to play. 

Yep but the can u see us now stuff is way to early and dont get the 5 points thing when they still had to play, we have a slight advantage next week is pivotal, 6 points and I'll be much more confident, they might drop something at hearts. 

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate look at the thread you're posting in.. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Mate look at the thread you're posting in.. :lol:

fuck you celtic were going to win the league 

you think that’s celebrating winning it or just a bit of fun after it been chanted repeatedly at the match yesterday ? 

This place cracks me up since they won today all I’m reading is people having a go at people for celebrating yesterdays result 🤣

38 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Exactly, McInnes is an actual accomplished & experienced manager and his team will give us many problems to overcome.