***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

10 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

You even liked a post saying we will be back to 2nd ffs. :lol:

Sorry I liked a post fucking somebody come and jail me :lol::wanker:

I have a different opinion to someone on a football forum that means i won't be good/trusted in the trenches. What a shite take that is 

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Excuses for what bud? I don't know what post you were replying to 😂 I was just saying mind yer small c 😁

If you're talking about the half, not a fucking chance. That was awful.

As in making excuses for the way our supporters talk about the team which is what the post you quoted was talking about 😂

Site used to automatically change the c to lowercase so this is something that you should definitely complain to admin about.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Hahahahaha

How fucking mental is this. 

In a day Souttar costs a goal you pick out Goldson from a game where helander was at fault for two goals.

Go for Tav next and shout bingo.

Souttar cost us a goal today, guy next to him has been murder recently and not great today either 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Been waiting ages for someone to tell me what he does well, he’s a nothing player

Said it before, he looks industrious but offers nothing. Sideways passes only ; always chasing the game and gets bullied on the pitch. Our midfield always looks imbalanced when he's playing.

Another hard hard watch, so slow out the blocks, carbon copy of Kilmarnock game where they get their noses in front and it all looks a bit hit and hope from us.  One week ago we tore Hertz a new one, this week we look miles off it. 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Watching those Benfica highlights from 2020, Goldsons defending just as bad then as it is now 

Watching those just reiterated how much I appreciated Arfield. Obviously not the silkiest player but bled Blue and always seemed to show kup when it mattered.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Every now and then you remember he’s on the park when he pops up for an easy interception or standard square pass.

Hopefully he puts one in the top bin now to make me look a cunt.

Standard square pass that’s usually misplaced, thought Clement had wised up to him after giving him his chance against Hibs away 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Souttar cost us a goal today, guy next to him has been murder recently and not great today either 

Youre no well. He's done fuck all wrong today but it's the done thing to blame him then Tav next 

Someone come pick up their da.

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

As in making excuses for the way our supporters talk about the team which is what the post you quoted was talking about 😂

Site used to automatically change the c to lowercase so this is something that you should definitely complain to admin about.

Standards slipping mate, an outrage.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Miss from Silva is getting overlooked, that’s a sitter 8 yards out. 

Has to score, sadly Roofe is the only striker on our team that sticks that in the net 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Miss from Silva is getting overlooked, that’s a sitter 8 yards out. 

Straight at Kelly from practically point blank range. Unforgivable.

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Sorry I liked a post fucking somebody come and jail me :lol::wanker:

I have a different opinion to someone on a football forum that means i won't be good/trusted in the trenches. What a shite take that is 

All you go on about is losing the league.