***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Is Tav undroppable????

What games up till today have you been watching that you think Tav should be dropped?

Also the only reason we’re playing Sterling at RW is because we have nobody else.

He would have played ahead of Raskin and given more protection to the defence. Before PC plays him at RB 

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

We should have won the match we missed chance after chance, their keeper made at least two quality saves we had the ball cleared of the line 

Maybe he used the wrong word but having a go at him for that is ridiculous 

Fair enough. He had one tremendous double save. Loads of chances for us, obviously, but if we’d came away from today with a draw, though, I wouldn’t have thought it was harsh on us - considering our overall play.

38 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We have far superior players to Motherwell. That 11 was more than capable of winning today comfortably.

The 10 outfield players were poor.

Butland is getting off lightly. Just as poor as anyone else. 

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Zero ruthlessness up top.

Need someone you can rely on to score every week to win leagues. They have that Japanese boy and we have Dessers and Silva who are rank in the final third.

They always seem to sign strikers (when it matters) that hit the ground running. Even that Idah has 5 or 6 goals already.

Lucky if we get 6 goals from Diamonde and Silva combined by the end of the season. Not signing an out and out striker in Jan will bite us in the arse 

3 minutes ago, Madina said:

They always seem to sign strikers (when it matters) that hit the ground running. Even that Idah has 5 or 6 goals already.

Lucky if we get 6 goals from Diamonde and Silva combined by the end of the season. Not signing an out and out striker in Jan will bite us in the arse 

Diamonde isn't a striker.

4 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Diamonde isn't a striker.

I know he isn't, but he is an attacking player. That's why I said not signing an out and out striker, but instead attacking players in January will fck us. 

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

100%. It's not a bottle job. We won a cup, clawed back a massive deficit to lead the league, but too many of our starters are out and we're paying the price.

The other lot have two players out and they get a million excuses. We’ve got about far more out and our own support call us bottlers. 

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

The other lot have two players out and they get a million excuses. We’ve got about far more out and our own support call us bottlers. 

My brother in law is one of them and apparently the chat on their side is that McGregor is out for the season. That could even things up a little bit.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

My brother in law is one of them and apparently the chat on their side is that McGregor is out for the season. That could even things up a little bit.

McGregor is their biggest loss when facing us which would be great, they need him when playing against better sides. Vickers will have been rushed back and won’t play every game too. I don’t think it’ll affect them against other sides though.