***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

These results unfortunately do happen in a title race and run in.

Usually, when you don't expect it.

ie: at home to feckin motherwell 

It will happen to the other mob aswell

There's still a long long way to go in this.

There will be a lot more twists and turns to come.

Hopefully, the last twist will fall in our favour.

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Im

absolutely fucking disgusted at that yesterday 

Same can’t shake it off.

Normally I’d put it down to it it being part of the up and down in a title race but alarming thing for me is Motherwell were well worth their victory, wasn’t like we can say to ourselves it was one of those freak days we just couldn’t score etc.

Got to put it right as quickly as we can and makes the game at Ibrox even more bigger than it already was. 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Im

At home aswell, plus  McCauslands injury, but the refs need called out aswell, its getting beyond a joke now, cheating bastards 

23 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Im

Nae point in dwelling on it mate. It is what it is. The games are coming too thick and fast now. Not everything is going to go our way. Ideally, we would have been 7 points clear this morning, if Sundays game had ended in a draw. But once you start that pish, your only going to do your own head in with it 🤣🤣 

27 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Same can’t shake it off.

Normally I’d put it down to it it being part of the up and down in a title race but alarming thing for me is Motherwell were well worth their victory, wasn’t like we can say to ourselves it was one of those freak days we just couldn’t score etc.

Got to put it right as quickly as we can and makes the game at Ibrox even more bigger than it already was. 

You could,see from the 1st whistle that Motherwell had their tactics spot on.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Weve let these soap dodgers bastards back in it. Its a fucking disgrace, fucking disgusting performance yesterday 

I totally agree. Scunnered aswell.

That lot will fuck up again.

Maybe today, maybe not.

But they will fuck up.

22 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I think it's destined to go all the way to the last day.

Which, if I was offered that when Beale was sacked, I would have bit your hand off for it.

We meed to stpp harping back to when Beale left. Its about the here and now.

We were top of the league and with the momentum and we've likely gifted the scum the top slot. We didn't heed the warning midweek, and got punished yesterday at home in a game too many didn't turn up and few get pass marks.

This shouldn't have been the weekend we lose ground and there's fuck all positives to be taken from how bad it was before.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

The quality in our starting XI is laughable at the moment in all honesty.

You arent winning any titles with Dessers up top with Mccausland and Sterling on the wings. 

Wrong team again from the manager yesterday, Silva and Lawrence should’ve started over Sterling and Raskin for me, we had zero goal threat or creativity in that lineup. 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Im

Yep fucking diabolical. Potentially fucked all the good work with one of the worst performances you could imagine against that shite. 
Motherwell could have had 4 or 5 if their players took better decisions 

Rotten result but not going to get carried away with it - just as I won't be getting too high if they drop points today. It's a sore one, but there's plenty of distance left in this race.

Keep the faith and back the team that's dragged us back into this fight. 

Look we were never going to win every game until the end of the season. We won at Killie which we all thought there was a strong possibility of dropping points. 

No team wins every game.

The performance was poor but we have to move on no matter the scums result today.

8 wins and a draw secures the league title.

Did we not lose to Dundee Utd at home in 2010/11 and Inverness in 2009? Might be wrong. 

We’ve just got to brush ourselves down and move on. A positive result in Portugal will give us a wee boost. We’re completely injury ravaged. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Did we not lose to Dundee Utd at home in 2010/11 and Inverness in 2009? Might be wrong. 

We’ve just got to brush ourselves down and move on. A positive result in Portugal will give us a wee boost. We’re completely injury ravaged. 

I genuinely believe they had thoughts on Thursday and would just turn up yesterday and win.

43 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Still absolutely scunnered with that disgusting performance yesterday, outfought at home to fucking Motherwell when had a chance to go 5 clear is unforgivable, Goldson was an absolute embarrassment. 

Could be 4 behind before our next league game. 

5 defeats to celtics 2 is becoming a bit telling.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

From memory the last twice we lost to Motherwell at home in the league, we won the league.

clutching at straws maybe 

We won every home match without fans...

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Could be 4 behind before our next league game. 

5 defeats to celtics 2 is becoming a bit telling.

And a harder run after the split, we needed a cushion going into the split and we’ve absolutely fucked it with a disgusting performance yesterday, still abssolutely raging at that shite yesterday