***** The Official Rangers vs Strict Liability FC Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

You could say that about plenty of players that people have a go at on here every game. Wright was getting it tight off a few on here too.

Wright will always get it tight now. He had a decent game today but he isn’t getting any better, and we do need better than him. 

Diomande is young and shows bags of potential. I get that he’s at fault for the goal but tbh there’s a few players at fault in the buildup to that goal, the defending across the board was shambolic once again 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Wright will always get it tight now. He had a decent game today but he isn’t getting any better, and we do need better than him. 

Diomande is young and shows bags of potential. I get that he’s at fault for the goal but tbh there’s a few players at fault in the buildup to that goal, the defending across the board was shambolic once again 

Players are always going to have slack passes throughout a game, one mistake unless it's the keeper shouldn't cause a goal. Was about 3 or 4 balls ups after it.

Dickinson went to Renfrew High 2000-2007 according to LinkedIn. Surely someone on here knows him or knows of him?

For the avoidance of doubt I'm not advocating any actions against him directly or indirectly, I'm just interested in knowing his background.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He was at fault for the goal. Had 10 more touches than Barisic who lasted 60 minutes.

He did next to nothing. Kamara got slated for better performances. 

Diomande is a shiny new toy who people will wank over for nothing, happened with Raskin.

Bookmark this, if he produces similar performances next season as today people will slate him.

Bookmark my arse, you are clueless if you can’t see his potential.  Honestly, what are some people watching here, ,he is a quality midfielder.

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Dickinson went to Renfrew High 2000-2007 according to LinkedIn. Surely someone on here knows him or knows of him?

For the avoidance of doubt I'm not advocating any actions against him directly or indirectly, I'm just interested in knowing his background.

Only relevant if Renfrew High taught how to be a shit referee😂

Was it just me being blind, or were we very slow, especially in the second half. 

Lundstram was excellent and every run of his, he seemed to be trying to build the tempo. Diomande also seemed frustrated at the lack of movement. 

Hopefully everyone was keeping something in their locker for next week!

2 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Only relevant if Renfrew High taught how to be a shit referee😂

Well if he grew up as a diehard fan of the scum that might add a perspective, no?

3 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Bookmark my arse, you are clueless if you can’t see his potential.  Honestly, what are some people watching here, ,he is a quality midfielder.

You should pick up another sport if you genuinely believe his performance today was anywhere near 'superb'..

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I thought Lundstram over hit his control and failed to react quick enough. I’d blame him tbh

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s a joke tbh. Scottish football is so horrendously unprofessional it’s actually beyond weird 

The football up here is hampered by embarrassing shite like this. Joke of a league that is a laughing stock

12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Well if he grew up as a diehard fan of the scum that might add a perspective, no?

Perhaps but I still think he’s just a rank referee.  Not sure what his school has to do with that?

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You should pick up another sport if you genuinely believe his performance today was anywhere near 'superb'..

Of course, you’re opinion carries more more weight than mine. Revisit this in a few months eh?