Tav's time is up.

1 minute ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Mind the "he has the flu so travelled to Aberdeen himself to keep away from the squad" then pictured getting off the team bus from the hotel at pittodrie with the rest of the squad 😂

😂

On 03/08/2024 at 19:29, geronimoo said:

Watching his performance today was murder, I didn't know if I should be angry or feel sorry for him. If we don't have a youth player that can step in and give us some energy and defence, then they should just shut down the youth set-up and spend the money elsewhere as it clearly isn't working.

Not with the failed womens coach and the clown who took charge of the 1st team against Hibs in the LC SF after Gerrard left. Rewarded for failure. Club needs clear out from top to bottom of the backroom crap.

On 03/08/2024 at 19:29, geronimoo said:

Watching his performance today was murder, I didn't know if I should be angry or feel sorry for him. If we don't have a youth player that can step in and give us some energy and defence, then they should just shut down the youth set-up and spend the money elsewhere as it clearly isn't working.

would be suitors will also have watched him,i saw what you seen,am assuming they know more about football than me or you

no way are we getting a fee for him or evan another club taking him on a free and paying his contract

hes here till the end,maybe hoping for a testimonial as well 

Tav is money driven which is fair enough.  He'll want his testimonial and he'll be staying for that unless it's in his financial interest to leave.

I'm sure plenty know of his activities around the monies generated from the players pool of tickets, and what I heard re the EL final players tickets was scandalous if true. 

He's interested in himself, not the club, and he's not even in the top right backs in the country. He's lost his attacking strength, he's gone.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tav is money driven which is fair enough.  He'll want his testimonial and he'll be staying for that unless it's in his financial interest to leave.

I'm sure plenty know of his activities around the monies generated from the players pool of tickets, and what I heard re the EL final players tickets was scandalous if true. 

He's interested in himself, not the club, and he's not even in the top right backs in the country. He's lost his attacking strength, he's gone.

Surely the money for a testimonial he would give to a charity, is that not the done thing now in this day and age.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Whats this?

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

That clip... there could be several more. His countless passes inwards to opposition players....fuck me - DANGEROUS!!

It amazes me Tav wasn't great but wtf was ridvan doing on the left? He was atrocious as he was at Birmingham 

Just now, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

It amazes me Tav wasn't great but wtf was ridvan doing on the left? He was atrocious as he was at Birmingham 

Ridvan had a couple of good crosses, but thats about it. Tav had nothing really. Sad to see.

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not all of us, so spill.