*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, bluenoz said:

The whole Dundee saga fucked our preparation. It's not an excuse, but it didn't fucking help.

If anything you’d think it would help having extra days to recover 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Ross County fighting for their lives, and we’re playing it like a pre season friendly. 

The problem right from the very start of the game. Starting hopeless cunts like Dowell just to give them minutes bk from injury is pish. 

We're in a title race, couldn't give a fuck how many minutes he gets. Start your strongest team Clement! 

Just now, SPWF said:

Cunts will tell you he is though and use that as justification for us not signing a real striker. 

When he signed my mate (Wolves fan) told me he was a striker but he suits being a winger more. Pretty sure he was a winger at Porto then played through the middle.

I fucking hate Celtic like us all but that diving pish from him really pissed me off and I've wiped my hands with the boy now. 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I honestly cannae believe we came out with that shite mentality right from the first whistle. Totally pathetic. 

Can’t see why you don’t believe it at this point m8 - happens practically every fucking week with this lot.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Clement seen how much space they were getting first half. He seen how poor our press was. He changed nothing.

That was practically criminal.

Couldn't believe when the same team strolled out. 

This has been coming for a while tbh. He keeps tinkering with the team and playing guys that have absolutely no future at us.

Barasic had the heart of a mouse when he was tied down under contract... What exactly do you think he's going to have when he knows he's leaving? 

Personally I knew we had no chance when we lost at home to Motherwell, and was blind hope that it was all caused by our injury crisis, but in hindsight, a team with winners would have found a way to get the job done regardless.