*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

Day for him to learn that the leadership group needs punted. Not of the required stuff to lead Rangers forward. If he sticks with Goldson and Tavernier good luck to him but he will be out on his arse next season I am fairly sure.

Just now, Sparkle said:

They’ve had a free run at the money for years and we are still running them close. Also, they might have a rather big compensation bill coming soon. 

that bill would need to be about £30m. which it wont be. it will be single figure millions

1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

Dire today but:

1) they’ll drop points, if we can find some form and get a result agains them we can still do it (though think that’s unlikely) 

2) incredible clement got within touching distance - takes some blame for today but he’s little to work with between squad quality and injuries - with a few windows I think he’ll assemble a proper football team 

I'm by no means a defeatist but see this line "they'll drop points" being trotted out all the time. They might not drop any points, who's to say. 

It was in our own hands and we went a fair way to fucking it today. 

Players treating  it like a exhibition match right from the start. That's fucking unforgivable. 

2 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Dire today but:

1) they’ll drop points, if we can find some form and get a result agains them we can still do it (though think that’s unlikely) 

2) incredible clement got within touching distance - takes some blame for today but he’s little to work with between squad quality and injuries - with a few windows I think he’ll assemble a proper football team 

No buts today. Seasons in tatters.

No point trying to delude ourselves thinking about winning at thier dump when we can't beat them in ours...need to back to previous seasons to remember the last win against them.

Done the hard part getting into this position to blow it against Ross County. Wankers

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Next season? We’ll be lucky to spend £10m in the summer. They can and will spend 4 times that. It was too close for comfort for their fans this season, they’ll demand a foot on the throat, much like we would had we have won it with a £60m prize that now completely evaporates after this season. 

They have a financial hold over us now and will have for the next 2-3 seasons because getting into the CL after this season will be too difficult for both clubs

That's the unfortunate reality of it. Huge rebuild required (again). 4-5 mill of next seasons budget has already gone on Diamonde and it looks like we will be shopping in the bargain basement and loan market again in the summer. This new scouting chief has his work cut out for him.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Our best striker has been fit for months and has barely made a squad then gets thrown on today when there’s 18 minutes left in the game to try and get us back in it. Balogun was our most solid defender until his injury and since he has been back he has also struggled to get any minutes. 

Meanwhile Kieran Dowell, who is fucking DOGSHIT, waltzes into the team after being culpable for the filth’s 3rd last week when he was out of position and jogging back. Silva was horrific yet started again. 

There’s no sense of jeopardy for these players. The manager’s chat about “it’s all rotation every player in the squad is important” goes too far 

I can’t understand what’s happened with Roofe or Balogun. Balogun was his first choice in a defence that was barely conceding until the facial injury and then he’s never seen

Roofe he looked like he was easing back into the team to be the main striker then at some point he’s just scrapped that idea and he’s not even making squads

I know we all have a laugh about Sterling playing anywhere but bringing him on at left back today was nonsense. Him not starting was a bigger nonsense. The time to strengthen the defence was gone when we went 2-1 down. We needed something in midfield/attack and just wasted Sterling at left back. 

Can say all the usual stuff about the players but the title race pressure has gotten to the manager as well by the look of it. Summed up by his reaction at full time 

42 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Who does better with these fannies?

Exactly, especially considering where we were with this team when he came in.  He needs to get his own guys in during the summer, a massive rebuild ahead which was always going to be required, though unfortunately that other mob get the shitload of extra cash from CL - sickening.  Beale getting the gig has really fucked us over big time.  It’s embarrassing that the Cunt’s photos is pinned up in the old managers office at Ibrox next to so many greats.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They’ve had a free run at the money for years and we are still running them close. Also, they might have a rather big compensation bill coming soon. 

If we won it this season we would be on an equal financial footing due to the new format of 8 games. 

The second part is the issue, they have quite obviously been hoarding cash because of this, don’t care what anyone says. Weve effectively let them be as they were, with a huge compensation bill on the horizon. 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Our best striker has been fit for months and has barely made a squad then gets thrown on today when there’s 18 minutes left in the game to try and get us back in it. Balogun was our most solid defender until his injury and since he has been back he has also struggled to get any minutes. 

Meanwhile Kieran Dowell, who is fucking DOGSHIT, waltzes into the team after being culpable for the filth’s 3rd last week when he was out of position and jogging back. Silva was horrific yet started again. 

There’s no sense of jeopardy for these players. The manager’s chat about “it’s all rotation every player in the squad is important” goes too far 

👏

5 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

The sad reality is that 'stopping the ten' has been our primary ethos for the last decade and it shows. We've lost our regular winning culture and mentality, with players that aren't capable of taking the responsibility to step up and win regular league titles. We kid ourselves on in truth, when we've seen it time and time again. We're a cup team, at best, capable of turning it on and off.  Playing for Rangers, you shld feel expectant to win Old Firm matches and titles, not only turn up when its over and theres no pressure. 

I back the manager but we need to root out the culture, and sadly, that starts with our senior players and 'leaders'. Thats the price of leadership, if you don't deliver, you are moved on.

I've said it a million times, but we're now the Scottish Dortmund. We'll win a title every now and then, do well in Europe and pick up cups, but we're almost always going to be behind them in the league. That's the sad reality of where we are as a club and there is absolutely no sign of that changing any time soon. I'm not sure Clement has the resources to change it. I dont think any manager will.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Yes - unless we can turn it around, the CL money should set them up for another big run of title wins & I’m not sure how we’d ever claw that back.

Yup get that feeling myself only a massive input of cash will improve it and who’s there at the moment don’t look capable of that, just content to keep their happy clappers about them to keep their positions. 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Your talking utter shite  

Sterling not starting in midfield was a fucking disgrace 

balogun should have started ,they 2 at the back are pathetic (6 goals / in 2 games) 

laurel and hardy up front as I said at ht , knew we wouldn’t win even though 1 up and he didn’t change it ,

Roofe should have played 

Manager made an arse of it

Roofe can't even stay fit he's an imposter like most of the shower of shite we have. Manager cant  make them better players, no matter who plays, shite will still be shite. Who do you think we are getting to replace the manager if he's that bad :lol:

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

The only thing wrong with Clement fucking off down the tunnel is he never went over to the poor bastards that went up there this morning.

Exactly. Don't give a fuck about him not shaking County boss hand, don't care about him being raging at the performance.

Care he didn't say sorry to the supporters.