*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We don’t have many choices

Would help if some of the forwards could string together two consecutive halves of decent play, to start nailing down a few positions.

Real impact from Cantwell required today, too.

2 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

Last few weeks has me pedro levels off fear. Surely we cant actually be this bad.

It’s the ‘Hearts never beaten us at Hampden’ talk that worries me.

Seems as though, whenever such a stat is identified, they repeat it ad infinitum, as though praying for the run to be broken.

And often it is…

Anything but a solid win today is going to extend an already miserable run of results that go against everything Rangers should be.

I dread to imagine the fallout if we get pumped, which is a distinct possibility on recent showings.

I don't actually expect us to come out playing great football today, it would be fantastic if we did but it's not easy to turn around the kind of form we've shown recently. 

What I do except is a performance full of effort and endeavour. Run harder than Hearts fight for every ball and show us that they fucking want it. It's the absolute minimum we deserve. 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

It’s the ‘Hearts never beaten us at Hampden’ talk that worries me.

Seems as though, whenever such a stat is identified, they repeat it ad infinitum, as though praying for the run to be broken.

And often it is…

We've done it ourselves over the past few years in various areas - the past is gone it's only today that matters.