*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Didn't know Yilmaz is injured again. He needs gone in the summer. He's made of biscuits. Enough is enough.

Can't defend for fuck either. His forward runs are good, but not enough to make up for that.

I'd take any decent offer and put the funds to a rebuild.

14 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

They will come out flying, no question. If we can tire them out and stop them scoring in the first half we have a massive chance here.

They're usually blowing out their arses after 60 minutes.

We'll be 2-0 down before the first half and hanging on and it'll go the same way as the last game. If they were any good they'd bury us and it'd be an embarrassment.

That's my fear, some will say shite like no surrender but this team and lack of any fit players have surrendered for 2 or 3 months

Posters on here have Sterling playing as a right back, midfielder and as a winger.

They are all right  in different ways.

His positive attitude, enthusiasm and adaptability are commendable no matter where he plays.

Worth his weight in gold and then some.

Can't see anything but a win for us .... simply because the law of averages has to be on our side now ... as form and them having a full squad all fit and ready to spring out of the traps at lightning speed is all paper talk ... and means fuck all in these head to heads.

No Surrender.

🇬🇧

23 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Is our medical dept run by a tarrier double agent?  We must have the worst injury record in the world these last 24 months.

It really makes you wonder

5 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I’ve never heard of any club suffer as many injuries in a season as we have for 23/24

But what can you expect when you combine a ludicrously absurd recruitment strategy of signing injury prone players with a disastrous medical environment that makes the Gaza Strip seem like soft play?

People’s heads should roll for that level of incompetence, it’s fucking shocking and completely unacceptable

One of them couldn’t run it any worse. Clement has a lot of clearing out to do, I’d be starting with the medical department as well. It’s been going on for the best part of 2 years and is unacceptable. 

Alan Pardew (I know lol) was asked what he would do if he had the 66 injuries Man Utd had this season. He said he’d be speaking to the head of sports science to demand an explanation and if it wasn’t a satisfactory answer, he’d be done that day. We’re in the same position. 

7 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Didn't know Yilmaz is injured again. He needs gone in the summer. He's made of biscuits. Enough is enough.

The squads dog shit but the amount of players we have who carry these knocks I'd a disgrace.

Get them to fuck 

2 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Really need to get these sick notes to fuck. A would take a guess Souttar be fine for the Euros….

Some want him to stick around too. He's another one who is out several times a season and when he does come back he makes a cunt of it.

Waste of time and money, squads riddled with these types.

8 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

He wouldn't have had lundstram not been a complete muppet at the piggery couple weeks ago

Shows how bad our squad is the now

Tbh Jack annoys me more than Lundstram, I understand that no player wants to be injured but I look at Dowell, Roofe and Balogun come back and break down but come back again and break down yet Jack does absolutely none of that unless it coincides with international duty, bit like Aaron Ramsey.

I am probably being unreasonable as don’t know the full story but I see Lundstram getting ripped apart on here and social media when he’s always made himself available for selection, even last season you  could clearly see he was carrying injury yet fuck all gets said about Jack when he supposedly “gets it”.