*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

34 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

The annoying thing is if we are getting beat and beat comfortably, we have absolutely no one in that team willing to lay one of them, 

If that mob are two ahead going into the latter stages and we are miles out it, you want cunta going in full throttle, take bookings and dare say reds for breaking cunts, show us they actually care

Well, we have Lunny, but that went doon about as well as a fart in an opera house last time around.

7 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Some want him to stick around too. He's another one who is out several times a season and when he does come back he makes a cunt of it.

Waste of time and money, squads riddled with these types.

It really is bizarre how many injuries we carry but when you think that teams are given carte blanche to kick shite out of us with impunity maybe that’s part of the equation. Folk (including myself) want us to get stuck into those cunts tomorrow but realistically we know how that goes now- they can do it all match and the ref turns blind eyes. We try some muscle and the cards are flying. Not using that as an excuse for poor quality but it certainly does play a  part. Fucking hate the biased refs in this backwater league.

40 minutes ago, Garnock Blue said:

Been to the last 9

Fair play mate, been to the last 3, 2 of which are the only times I have cried at a football game 😥

89 when the cunts stole THAT throw in, was 16 and had been to every game that season and couldn’t believe they bastards had jammed a win that day.

02 somewhat older but emotionally unstable due to drinking pints of Staropramen chased with double vodka red bull for about 3 hours before KO 😂

1 hour ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

The annoying thing is if we are getting beat and beat comfortably, we have absolutely no one in that team willing to lay one of them, 

If that mob are two ahead going into the latter stages and we are miles out it, you want cunta going in full throttle, take bookings and dare say reds for breaking cunts, show us they actually care

I'm sure Clement is pretty big on discipline and on not picking up needless yellows. 

We've actually picked up the least yellows in the spl with 38, ie 1 per match. In some ways its actually pretty commendable given how we've suffered previously with cheap 2nd yellows, suspensions etc. But there is definitely a case for letting the scum players know they're in a game and us picking up good yellows at times.

Bizarrely for the least dirty team in the league we've picked up most reds (5). Those type challenges need to stop. Don't think needless reds help anyone as much as it's what I'd do if I was a player 😁

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Listened to him on Opengoal and I thought he came across as a pretty decent guy.

Told a few interesting stories about his time here and now dire things were behind the scenes.

Thought he made Charlie Mulgrew sound humble. Guys a rocket.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

IMG-8396.jpg

Two things for me.

Tom English should be nowhere near Scottish football or Rangers. He's a rugby man with no love lost for us.

Dessers' attitude is fantastic. He knows he has his detractors but just gets on with it. Good on him. 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Two things for me.

Tom English should be nowhere near Scottish football or Rangers. He's a rugby man with no love lost for us.

Dessers' attitude is fantastic. He knows he has his detractors but just gets on with it. Good on him. 

I feel dessers is due a game where he just finishes everything put in front of him. Hopefully that’s with a hat-trick tomorrow to sink those vermin

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Two things for me.

I think the fact he’s beaming when English says “You’ve got 22 goals” is an insight into everything that’s wrong with our squad tbh. Too many of them seem to only care about individual stats and not winning trophies. 

3 minutes ago, SPWF said:

I think the fact he’s beaming when English says “You’ve got 22 goals” is an insight into everything that’s wrong with our squad tbh. Too many of them seem to only care about individual stats and not winning trophies. 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I expect this to be the team and fucking hell it's grim.

think he could quite easily go with Barasic, Lundstram and/or Silva in the respective positions tbh, thought I was going against the grain but we need to do something different.