*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

Going to this but honestly fearing the worst. Praying we can get one more performance out of these players then never see them in our kit again. Anyway I’d go with:

Butland

Tav

Balogun 

Davies

Yilmaz

Stetling

Raskin

Diomande

Cantwell

Sima

Silva

1-1 and Rangers to win on penalties.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Aye, course.

Fact is neither particularly gives us good chamce of doing well, but you're more likely to get a worse performance out of the obviously far worse player. I'll be shelving any resentment I have towards him until after the cup final. 

He literally cost us the second, and played a part in the first last week, then got a ridiculous red which took away any chance we had last week. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He literally cost us the second, and played a part in the first last week, then got a ridiculous red which took away any chance we had last week. 

Yeah, in that game he was utterly awful. Doesn't change what I said in terms of who's the better player.

Is it a possibility to say the obvious deficiencies in quality in the middle of the park is maybe the reason why he doesn't go 3 in the middle? 

A combination of the 3 of Raskin, Lundstram, Jack, Lawrence, Cantwell and Diomande doesn't really fill me with confidence or feel like it would make any difference. 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Is it a possibility to say the obvious deficiencies in quality in the middle of the park is maybe the reason why he doesn't go 3 in the middle? 

A combination of the 3 of Raskin, Lundstram, Jack, Lawrence, Cantwell and Diomande doesn't really fill me with confidence or feel like it would make any difference. 

Hes got to try something . Be madness to set up the same as previous 2 old firms .

1 minute ago, Ambrogio said:

Hes got to try something . Be madness to set up the same as previous 2 old firms .

I totally agree, but with Cantwell having a decent reaction to getting snubbed for the last game, Sima back and Ridvan likely to start I think the change will be in personnel rather than formation.

Sima tore Taylor a new arsehole the 2nd half of that 3-3 game. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I’d be starting Silva on the left. Johnston was having a nightmare against him last weekend down that side 

He did. Thought he was pretty good today as well. 

With Sima on the other side, that could cause them bother next week. 

Not even going there though, nowhere near ready to start believing.

I think it will be Raskin ahead of Lundstram. Clement made a comment regarding whether or not he’d play Roofe again this season and he alluded to the fact when picking players for the last 2 games it would also be with an eye on the future. 

No point in starting Lundstram who appears to be off, might as well give Raskin an opportunity to prove he can show up when needed. 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He did. Thought he was pretty good today as well. 

With Sima on the other side, that could cause them bother next week. 

Not even going there though, nowhere near ready to start believing.

I’m confident we will score against them it’s the defence gives me the absolute fear 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I totally agree, but with Cantwell having a decent reaction to getting snubbed for the last game, Sima back and Ridvan likely to start I think the change will be in personnel rather than formation.

Sima tore Taylor a new arsehole the 2nd half of that 3-3 game. 

Fair points tbh . The change with ridvan and sima down the left hand side totally transforms the team . Always feel with cantwell he’s due a big game against them , hopefully it’s next week .

I would honestly just start sima for this fuck it at least if he gets injured again he will have time to recover if we get him back plus we were easing him back in last time and he still got bloody injured, Sterling has to be in that midfield should not be anywhere else for this

Aye let's not get excited and just not bother turning up for our country's national cup final against a team we fucking hate, all the we are certain to be beaten mob who have tickets can sell them no problem on here in the ticket section, the rest who never attend games and are certain we will be beaten can fuck off because I have no respect for their opinion of anything concerning Rangers. 

1 hour ago, LaaRFC said:

I think it will be Raskin ahead of Lundstram. Clement made a comment regarding whether or not he’d play Roofe again this season and he alluded to the fact when picking players for the last 2 games it would also be with an eye on the future. 

No point in starting Lundstram who appears to be off, might as well give Raskin an opportunity to prove he can show up when needed. 

Unless Lundstram has signed a new 3 year deal and we're just waiting till after we win the cup to deliver even more good news.