*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

4 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

King 😂. He’s fucking terrible. 

so is goldson, so is souttar, so is leon, so is tav, so is davies, so borna and so yelmaz and other cunt thats chucked at the back, they are all fucking diabolical on the park, can't pass, can't shoot and can't score i've seen enough of this team to suggest it's going to be a massacre. 

if we don't win next week then questions will be asked of pc, i mean they already are with the he pissed away the league in 9 weeks with those team selections, the chopping changing and the horrible displays all over the park.

We need serious investment in this team but honestly i'm not sure i could trust Phil with it.

30 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

What 1 of them have won ballon’dor? Weve beat better teams. Sterling on meada and Raskin on O reily. Cantwell free role making mince meat of mcgregror and hatate. Fuck them soap dodgers dogs

28 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Butland

Sterling Souttar Davies Ridvan

Raskin King Diomande

Cantwell Sima

Dessers

:lol: 

I know we have injuries etc but that defence today was bloody terrible, they were literally beaten to nearly everything in the air it was beginning to get embarrassing, if balogun is fit enough to be on the bench next week just start him at least then we have one person relatively decent in the air

16 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Chance for this squad to sign off with a bit of dignity, but we all know they are going to absolutely fuck it.

Listening to Clement’s press conference today after Hearts I genuinely believed that we could do it. However think I’ve just been scarred the last couple of years with this lot. 

Lundstram could be champing at the bit to be involved so he can right the wrongs of his last horror show and to leave the club on a high.

Alternatively he could be sitting on his arse playing Xbox and counting his money and not giving a fuck.

Its probably the latter and I hope to fuck he’s not involved Saturday.

4th Old firm for Philippe, hopefully we see something different - like a win.

Butland 

Sterling Balogun Davies

Tav              Raskin                Yilmaz

Diomande  Cantwell 

Dessers   Sima

Sterling helping out Tav and Dessers Sima man for man on the CBs to isolate Scales 

We are due a bit of luck, 2-1 Gers, end on a high

Ps If Lundstram plays Clement won't last

7 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Butland 

Sterling Balogun Davies

Tav              Raskin                Yilmaz

Diomande  Cantwell 

Dessers   Sima

Sterling helping out Tav and Dessers Sima man for man on the CBs to isolate Scales 

We are due a bit of luck, 2-1 Gers, end on a high

Ps If Lundstram plays Clement won't last

That team is bad aids mate.

Team ....

Ritchie

Shearer .... Caldow

Greig .... McKinnon .... Baxter

Henderson .... McMillan .... Miller .... Brand ....Wilson

Bench ....

Goram ..... D. Johnstone ...Jim Forrest .... Kai Johannsen .... Jardine ....Laudrup ....Gascoigne .... R. De Boer .... Van Bronckhorst .... Ferguson .... McCann .... Ricksen .... Albertz .... Caniggia ....Butcher .... Gough .... S.McCall ................................................... Ad infinitum ..... or just ask Santa like I've done .... 🎅🎅

Manager

Sir Walter Smith.

Should see us at least 1 up at half time .... against the tarriers next week-end .... if not ..... then the follow following week-end ... plus extra time ..... 😛

🇬🇧

8 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

We dont have the players with the mental toughness to deal with a rampant tarrier side

When eck done the cuo double with advocaats team, he, along with guys like ferguson, amo, moore, ricksen, de boer, mccann etc would at least go toe to toe with the tarriers

If he can he picks as many players who arent chicken shit, plugs the gaps and prays

That's madness. Comparing the players you mention.🙆

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Team ....

Ritchie

Shearer .... Caldow

Greig .... McKinnon .... Baxter

Henderson .... McMillan .... Miller .... Brand ....Wilson

Bench ....

Goram ..... D. Johnstone ...Jim Forrest .... Kai Johannsen .... Jardine ....Laudrup ....Gascoigne .... R. De Boer .... Van Bronckhorst .... Ferguson .... McCann .... Ricksen .... Albertz .... Caniggia ....Butcher .... Gough .... S.McCall ................................................... Ad infinitum ..... or just ask Santa like I've done .... 🎅🎅

Manager

Sir Walter Smith.

Should see us at least 1 up at half time .... against the tarriers next week-end .... if not ..... then the follow following week-end ... plus extra time ..... 😛

🇬🇧

We've been there and done that with every one of your squad Bobby,and the extra time.
Round about now it's the memories that keeps us going.
Can i add in the boy who said "i played for the team i loved" in Moody Blue.