8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Did you cheer Mo Johnston scoring against the tims or did you refuse because he was a fenian at heart?

No 

As I wasnt alive yet :lol:

Mo Johnston was playing for Rangers though so I would have had no qualms in celebrating his goals against Celtic . I celebrated Kenny miller goals wildly when he returned and put the ball into the Celtic goal countless times as he was scoring for Rangers 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, my boss sits and tells me stories of him going to games, and tarrier players being booed, the Sash being sung in the stands etc :lol: 

I could live with that 😂 I think what the SFA have done to us over the last 12 years has a lot to do with it too. 

5 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

So you’d be happy sitting there surrounded by cunts booing our players?

Seen a snippet of a podcast with Joe Hart the other day. Where he was so emotional about the send off he got from the tarriers. 

These are the cunts that when your national anthem is being played, detest it

Cunts like him and the other "British" players that play for them should give their head a fucking shake :wanker:

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Cunts of any stripe that mix politics and religion in with football are fucking braindead weirdos and every support has them. The end.

Raging :lol: 

You must absolutely hate the majority of our match going support

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Cunts of any stripe that mix politics and religion in with football are fucking braindead weirdos and every support has them. The end.

Is it though ?

I mean a major part of our clubs history is the politics attached to it and the support 

Our rivalry with Celtic is literally world famous for it's mixture of politics, religion and football 

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I could live with that 😂 I think what the SFA have done to us over the last 12 years has a lot to do with it too. 

Yeah. That’s when I stopped feeling anything towards them tbh. Don’t hate them as much as I did but don’t see myself ever becoming a fan again

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Is it though ?

I mean a major part of our clubs history is the politics attached to it and the support 

Our rivalry with Celtic is literally world famous for it's mixture of politics, religion and football 

Both clubs were formed on the back of it basically. 

It will always be a huge factor in both supports and it will never change. 

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

How many of those you mention were on the park this month?

I can watch from tv. No way I'd travel to watch with the tartan army. Fuck that.

Plus a team of taigs/ex taigs/taig supporters/taig manager, call me bitter if you want but I'm not comfortable with supporting that.

Goes away from main point though. My main issue is with the fans and the association. Blame Rangers fans all you want but we have not created that situation.