Greatest support ever.

Was left of goal in the west today, the noise, the colour and backing was astonishing.

Would go as far to say never seen since the old terrace days. Speaking to my mate on way home, he said on TV we were going mental as the wanks only got going when they scored.

Pitty the team couldn't match even a little, if they did they'd have pissed on those manky bastards. I have never hated a Rangers Squad but this lot are close.

The club nowadays have the best support behind them they’ve ever had, every single one of them a credit to themselves knowing deep down there going to get let down of these absolute bang average pieces of shit on the park and off the hierarchy off it. 

5 hours ago, Jackal said:

The club nowadays have the best support behind them they’ve ever had, every single one of them a credit to themselves knowing deep down there going to get let down of these absolute bang average pieces of shit on the park and off the hierarchy off it. 

It really is top class at the moment, more that some of these jobbers deserve. 

The support yesterday was phenomenal - as good as I can recall at Hampden. Particularly impressive when most of us thought we were going to lose again.

However, let’s not kid ourselves on - for large parts of the season it hasn’t been that good. Plenty of games where we’ve been very quiet and very negative - offering little, if any, support to the team. 

21 minutes ago, left winger said:

However, let’s not kid ourselves on - for large parts of the season it hasn’t been that good. Plenty of games where we’ve been very quiet and very negative - offering little, if any, support to the team. 

The support have had enough of these players, that's why. 

I blame our board.  The buck starts with them.  They allowed us to get this squad to its shittest we’ve seen since 2018 and clapped like seals in the process as they watched Beale systematically set us back years.

Our support is taken for granted. If it wasn’t those imposters would have done far more by now. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Was unbelievable in the second half. Build my gallows and in particular let me tell you that I love you is up there with the best I've experienced 

@.Williamson. the whole Rangers end today, not just where I was :lol: 

Aye sounded great yesterday mate 

1 hour ago, left winger said:

The support yesterday was phenomenal - as good as I can recall at Hampden. Particularly impressive when most of us thought we were going to lose again.

I think at times this season the abuse has got way out of hand.

But the start to the season was completely unacceptable. Even the games we won at home like Motherwell, Morton and Livingston we were appalling.

Fantastic yesterday , I was in row A 🤦‍♂️ near the 6 yard line spent most of the game watching the crowd and the screen as your nearly below the pitch 🙄 couldn’t hear the scum at all till the disallowed goal 

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Fantastic yesterday , I was in row A 🤦‍♂️ near the 6 yard line spent most of the game watching the crowd and the screen as your nearly below the pitch 🙄 couldn’t hear the scum at all till the disallowed goal 

Some of the views at hampden are a disgrace 

Taigs were sitting quiet as mice for most of the match, after all how dare we have held them for so long when they are the greatest team ever to play the game. Our fans were excellent, and I'm not saying the players performance was nessecarily bad, but when Clement talks about the synergy, with this group it only seems to go one way because they sure as hell don't appear to be lifted and inspired by the support. Then again, most of them only really care about their wage packet and social media accounts.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Tbf I thought the second half yesterday we did get a lift and we were the better side by quite a considerable amount. I don’t think we can say the players didn’t care or try, or give it what they had 

Im probably being too harsh tbf.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Tbf I thought the second half yesterday we did get a lift and we were the better side by quite a considerable amount. I don’t think we can say the players didn’t care or try, or give it what they had 

We matched them in every department yesterdey., Even scoring the same numbers of goals as them.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

We didn't deserve to lose that game, the team gave everything,  the problem is everything isn't enough when it is crap-average players we have, a cup win would have been nice but the clearout has to begin in earnest if we are to move forward 

Spot on mate. We are a poor team and a clearout is fuckin required