Players Leaving Confirmed.

7 hours ago, Iakona said:

Made the mistake of joining a Rangers Facebook group. 

You’d think he was a club legend given the state of some of the posts they are making on there.  

All I posted was “good riddance” and I’ve been getting called all sorts. 😂

Which one. That loyal blues a hoot. Full of utter morons.

10 hours ago, Iakona said:

Made the mistake of joining a Rangers Facebook group. 

You’d think he was a club legend given the state of some of the posts they are making on there.  

All I posted was “good riddance” and I’ve been getting called all sorts. 😂

Those Facebook pages are full of absolute throbbers 😂

41 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Got no real feelings one way or the other regarding Lundstram and that probably sums him up for me. 

On his day very good, but overall a bit meh and underwhelming and it's the right decision for us that he isn't here next season. 

I am slightly positive of him for that goal against Leipzig which is up there with one of the greatest feelings at Ibrox in my lifetime and unlikely to be surpassed.

Right decision for all parties that he moved on.

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/06/2024 at 17:14, scottyscott1963 said:

Put that goal 3rd mate,as i only saw it on the telly.
My best live goal was that DC goal then Sandy Jardine against the German giants Bayern Munich ECWC SF Ibrox 1972.

Jardine's goal v Bayern was a good goal but his goal v the tims in the Dryburgh final was far better.   Coop's goal was the best until Roofe's.    He picked up the ball at our penalty box beat about 4 players in a totally waterlogged park (game shouldn't really have gone ahead or been stopped) then looked up to see their goalie well off his line and hit the ball from our half to score.  As much as I loved Coop's goal, Roofe's is that bit better for me.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Jardine's goal v Bayern was a good goal but his goal v the tims in the Dryburgh final was far better.   Coop's goal was the best until Roofe's.    He picked up the ball at our penalty box beat about 4 players in a totally waterlogged park (game shouldn't really have gone ahead or been stopped) then looked up to see their goalie well off his line and hit the ball from our half to score.  As much as I loved Coop's goal, Roofe's is that bit better for me.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Goal away in Eindhoven in the 70s? That was up there 

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Russell@s goal was brilliant.  Certainly a great goal (I was behind the goal he scored and was cheering before it crossed the line)  Still got my ticket from that game.    Became friends with Bobby about 12 or so years later.

Cannot argue with any of them.
Gazza's against them and Albertz more than once. 

DC's against Aberdeen is probably my favourite seen live.  The Albertz free kick in the New Year game in 97 is my runner up.

Also got a soft spot for Derek Johnstone's header against Wales.  I was standing in the Rangers end, so it was at the other end, but I still remember it went in more like a shot than a header 

12 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Russell@s goal was brilliant.  Certainly a great goal (I was behind the goal he scored and was cheering before it crossed the line)  Still got my ticket from that game.    Became friends with Bobby about 12 or so years later.

For me that goal was the best I'd ever seen to that point and still remains right up there. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hope they get relegated

Careful what you wish for.

They might get released, then all the talk will be ‘Lundstram & Barisic back to Rangers’, like it’s started with Kent…😳

24 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Careful what you wish for.

They might get released, then all the talk will be ‘Lundstram & Barisic back to Rangers’, like it’s started with Kent…😳

Don’t mate :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

Trabzonspor fans after watching Barisic turn and pass it backwards and Lundstram stand beside the CBs for the 452nd time

spacer.png

:lol: 

Was talking about that goal yesterday funnily enough.