Ibrox Development

Chris Jack saying Bennet “is hurting by this, not the kind of look he wants at the club” then 2 seconds later says “this is a stain on James Bisgrove’s time at the club”. 😂😂😂😂😂😂like fucking clockwork man!

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Mate I’ve been worried about us for years. We just go from one fuck up to another!

Aye, I'm the same. Bar one season where success on the park understandably overshadowed everything else, its never felt like we have any competence or direction at the club.

If the work needs done, it needs done and there’s probably never a good time to start that.

Check the mass delirium when pricey transfer targets all fail to materialise and the only signings we make are Cortes (loan), Nsiala, Kelly and Barron and sell Butland and Lammers to pay for the developments. #admin25

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Aye, I'm the same. Bar one season where success on the park understandably overshadowed everything else, its never felt like we have any competence or direction at the club.

Leaderless! Folk can say what they want about Lawwell but that’s the exact kind of person we need running our club. A paid CEO who is set targets and accountable for decision making.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

If the work needs done, it needs done and there’s probably never a good time to start that.

Check the mass delirium when pricey transfer targets all fail to materialise and the only signings we make are Cortes (loan), Nsiala, Kelly and Barron and sell Butland and Lammers to pay for the developments. #admin25

C’mon can you honestly remember when the club have done something smoothly? Everything is a fuck up. I can see the point if this is a one off but it’s just a catalogue of fuck ups and embarrassments!

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

C’mon can you honestly remember when the club have done something smoothly? Everything is a fuck up. I can see the point if this is a one off but it’s just a catalogue of fuck ups and embarrassments!

I’m trying to think positively, which is highly unusual for me. I’m just sick fed up with the lot of them, from top to bottom as we deserve so much better, just more bad news and we’re not even a month on from last season’s ending. 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Over the last couple of years we've went from our biggest position of strength in years to needing a 'rebuild' 3 years in a row, losing 10's of millions on transfer fees because of players leaving on a free, Sydney cup fiasco, watching them lift 3 in a row, allowing a youth coach free reign on our biggest budget for over a decade, ED house taking longer than expected and now this.

What kind of look is he wanting?

You sound as if you’re spoiled mate.

Just now, Inigo said:

So is this purposely being released today because signings are being announced tomorrow? :lol:

That’ll be a fair assumption, aye! :lol:

An SPFL spokesperson said: “We have received notification from Rangers FC that they may be unable to host SPFL fixtures in August at Ibrox Stadium due to ongoing stadium works. 

"We have agreed to work with Rangers on how we can best mitigate this situation following next week’s publication of the fixture calendar for season 2024/25.”

Following the Board slaughtering Dundee for their "unprofessionalism", they will actually deserve all the opprobrium  and mockery heading their way.

Utter shambles that could cost us millions and Euro progress.

Lawell & Co. must be pissing themselves laughing yet again.

1 minute ago, MVRanger said:

Following the Board slaughtering Dundee for their "unprofessionalism", they will actually deserve all the opprobrium  and mockery heading their way.

Thats the sad reality unfortunately of what our club has become.

8 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

They absolutely will, and they’ll likely already have a plan to put the boot in further.

42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Chris Jack saying Bennet “is hurting by this, not the kind of look he wants at the club” then 2 seconds later says “this is a stain on James Bisgrove’s time at the club”. 😂😂😂😂😂😂like fucking clockwork man!

Fuk knows what Clement, Koppen et al make of this.  
Amateur stuff.  

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

He can still be an investor but he doesn’t need to be involved in running the club in his current position. We need people who are held accountable are fully committed to running the club properly. It’s also interesting that David Edgar said on the Daily Update that if Bisgrove had been here he’d might have ended up sacked like the Project Manager. Just feels staged like fuck and blaming someone who has already left.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That’s his remit though, he’s an investor.

He’s never ran a company before yet here we are with him in charge of a company with tens of millions of revenue.

I don’t disagree with either of the above, initial post said Bennett shouldn’t be anywhere near the club which I think is near-impossible. 

If Bennett walks from Rangers and calls his loan in tomorrow, Rangers either go into administration or have to fire-sale assets. We shouldn’t be in the position we are in, but we are. 

It’s a blow to the manager as well, he’s essentially playing 4 CL qualifiers away from home and could start the season with 3-4 league games away as well. It puts the squad and him under a serious amount of pressure before we even get to September.

Fucking about to add 600 seats in a season we must qualify for the CL with clearly no contingencies is amateur. 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

They were repeatedly asked what contingency plans there were if it wasn't ready and all they would say is that it would be . 

This. Any major project in any industry that's properly managed has all kinds of risk and mitigation analysis done.

The project manager might have been incompetent but ultimately a project manager may be responsible but the PM's bosses are accountable.

What kind of corporate governance was in place?