Ibrox Development

11 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Loads of clubs where using the same contracts but we where the ones that paid for it. Funny that

Also guarantee Murray wouldn't have accepted second best

Murray being an egomaniac absolutely made us dominant. When there was money, managers were backed. When there wasn't, it was bad. The EBT thing fucked us but with hindsight, if we didn't use it to sign the players we did  would we have had half the success in the 00s as we did. Bearing in mind we only won the title in 00, 03, 05 and 09 in that decade (EBTs started in 2001)

5 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Been a fucking shit show since the day he left though

And the reason for that is that he sold the club to a cunt that had no money and tried to fund us through a Ponzi scheme.

A wee bit of due diligence and maybe he could have left us in better hands.

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

The steel is being fabricated in the UK. Its other materials coming from abroad that are being held up

One of the Rangers pods have said it's not just the steel etc, but it's actually the concrete foundations, done previously are not strong enough for the cantilevers

8 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Wouldn’t trust that fucking rat bastard. 

Murray made a fortune off those redevelopments

Wouldn't change his time, was best years of my life. Current crop have us back on the brink and loosing laughing stocks.

1 minute ago, Blacky Bear said:

Wouldn't change his time, was best years of my life. Current crop have us back on the brink and loosing laughing stocks.

If the current crop have us on the brink then where did that bastard leave us?

8 hours ago, Brubear said:

It is normal to start construction projects with the material deliveries timed for when they are require. No project would ever get all the materials on site, or close by, before commencing. 

Not in this case it isn't.  The work was scheduled to start for the end of the last game and the steelwork is the most crucial element.   You don't start with it not even in the country.  I was involved in contracts for my entire working life and this is a gross balls-up.  This  kind of project is not one where JIT is  applicable.   The time-frame for this work is critical and material supply delays cannot be factored in.   

‘The best of times the worst of times’  sums Murray up, gave us both. Most successful spell in our history on and of the pitch then handed us to the wolves when he couldn’t sustain it. 

I hate him 

Would I give up some of the success we had then to be a stronger more successful club today ?

I would reluctantly say yes 

52 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

If the current crop have us on the brink then where did that bastard leave us?

On the brink with trophies galore, best of memories galore. Tarrriers runiing for cover. State of the art training ground and stadium.

These pricks failing at all.

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Before reading the last two pages I thought that would be a pretty unanimous opinion amongst Rangers fans.

I think folk are understandably raging at him selling us to Whyte, and for the eventual financial mismanagement that forced the sale.

On the other hand he gave me the best players, managers, and level of sustained success that we’ll never see again though.

Looked a broken man when the pictures were taken of Whyte signing.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think folk are understandably raging at him selling us to Whyte, and for the eventual financial mismanagement that forced the sale.

On the other hand he gave me the best players, managers, and level of sustained success that we’ll never see again though.

My point exactly 

Murray gambled was then hunted down by Catholic government and Bank bosses. But what a fucking time I had.

These pricks are at Civil war, no ambitions very little notable investment, only surviving by most loyal fans filling ibrox and buying shit off them every day.

Correct me if I'm wrong 1 league, 1 league cup and Scottish cup since is dier.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Murray is a fucking scumbag and I’ll never forgive him for nearly destroying my club. Yes there were other factors, however that fucking shitebag was the one responsible for everything that happened to us. 

Summed up perfectly 

2 hours ago, Cooperson said:

Obviously not a Murray fan :lol:

Guy was a fucking cancer of our club and history will show that. Any Rangers fan that can’t see how his time in charge of us was tainted needs their fucking head examined! I honestly wish the worst on the cunt!!!

21 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Guy was a fucking cancer of our club and history will show that. Any Rangers fan that can’t see how his time in charge of us was tainted needs their fucking head examined! I honestly wish the worst on the cunt!!!

I find this strange in so far that we celebrate our titles, cups and success all accumulated during his tenure. 

however his handling of the “takeover” was absolutely shocking. I hate him for that, but not for bringing that kind of success to our club under any circumstances.  

2 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

On the brink with trophies galore, best of memories galore. Tarrriers runiing for cover. State of the art training ground and stadium.

These pricks failing at all.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

He's complete and utter scum. None of the last decade happen if not for him.

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I find this strange in so far that we celebrate our titles, cups and success all accumulated during his tenure. 

however his handling of the “takeover” was absolutely shocking. I hate him for that, but not for bringing that kind of success to our club under any circumstances.  

The damage to the club was done well before the ‘takeover’ - his use of EBTs was the whole thing that started this with HMRC. Not to mention we all thought he was using his money to bank roll us but turned out it was the banks, clubs and fans money that was used. The guy fucked up, when the shit hit the fan instead of putting us into administration himself and trying to work through it he sold the club like the shitebag he is to get someone else to do it.