Ibrox Development

Just now, ayro said:

I understand the club can’t afford to offer a refund for anyone that can’t go but surely they can make an RTV stream available FOC for each affected game until this is resolved similar to Covid shutdown.

I’d rather go without than listen to Tom Commentator.

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Where did you see this.

There is a QA on the website, no idea how to put it on here, couple of others points were, try to seat you in a seat comparable to your own No CCCS at hampden try to seat fans with people they normally sit with, smart cards won't be activated

5 minutes ago, mus said:

There is a QA on the website, no idea how to put it on here, couple of others points were, try to seat you in a seat comparable to your own No CCCS at hampden try to seat fans with people they normally sit with, smart cards won't be activated

Thanks, personally it's a lot harder to get to Hampden than it is to get to Ibrox, there's going to be queues a mile long trying to get into games - fuckin shambles

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not the season ticket holders problem. Any issues with funding should come from those at front and centre of this fuck up and the communication that hasn't followed.

Sure, but the alternative is literally the club signing no further players this summer and embarking on additional cost cutting. Bennett already has a massive loan to the club. If that gets called in we go into administration. I’ve posted on this before. 

We should never have been in this position so soon after admin 1, but we are. 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

All Bennett has done has allowed certain Journalists to create the narrative until he eventually fills the void.

Guys like Jackson etc will worse case scenario after worse case scenario every week now.

The club will continue to brief them like they have been doing to date. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Sure, but the alternative is literally the club signing no further players this summer and embarking on additional cost cutting. Bennett already has a massive loan to the club. If that gets called in we go into administration. I’ve posted on this before. 

And if they think finding info out from Keith Jackson is the way to go then all the very best to them.

10 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

So the update is to tell us exactly what we read in the press and there will be another update at a later date

38 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pretty much just told us what we were told by the media yesterday. 

Didn’t you get an email with lots of information the papers couldn’t guess?

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Getting to the point I'd rather have the cost cutting etc than having to rely on Bennett as Chairman any further. 

They fucked up, blamed the guy who isn't here anymore, sacked the middle man then kept everyone in the dark. 

12 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Statement says: ‘In the final stages of negotiations’…

With our luck, what are the odds on something going wrong before it’s done & dusted?

Literally given the Taigs the opportunity to object on the grounds of sporting integrity. 

Fully aware they used it previously but that won't stop them. 

28 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We really are an unsustainable mess with incompetence at almost every level. Unless we get investment from somewhere so we can get shot of the current board and replace them with competent people, I really fear for our future. We simply can't go on this way forever.

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Feel sorry for the local businesses who rely on the footfall every other Saturday.

You’ll be getting youngsters with a wee Saturday job told their not needed for a few months.

Never even thought of that impact but aye will be hard for a few businesses nearby 

11 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Feel sorry for the local businesses who rely on the footfall every other Saturday.

You’ll be getting youngsters with a wee Saturday job told their not needed for a few months.

Great shout, we go some something to eat near Ibrox always mobbed with Rangers fans.