Welcome to Rangers, Hamza Igamane

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Berkshire.

Every time you get accused, you respond to the accusation with "?" At the start of your reply, and then brush over the accusation entirely, making whatever point you were originally arguing.

Straight into the politics section aswell 

Yet more cryptic stuff from PC. Clearly mentions 'his rehab' working in short spaces, building him up to longer spaces....11 v 11 with the academy team. Maybe will make the bench here and there. I just don't get it. Has anyone actually asked him outright what the issue is/was?

11 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Yet more cryptic stuff from PC. Clearly mentions 'his rehab' working in short spaces, building him up to longer spaces....11 v 11 with the academy team. Maybe will make the bench here and there. I just don't get it. Has anyone actually asked him outright what the issue is/was?

I got from that, that Clement thinks Hamza Igamane is rubbish and that he’s a wee pet project of his. He’s then going to write a training manual on making shite players into magnificent average squad players 

Pretty Woman kinda. 

13 hours ago, Kents_Hook said:

wait a sec rehab? are you telling me we just paid 1.5 million for a guy who passed his medical while having a secret injury? if this is remotely what he's saying or even alluding to then WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN

You can pass a medical despite being injured. I very much doubt whatever the story is with him that we didn't know about it when he signed unless it was a new thing afterwards

On 23/08/2024 at 06:30, Loyal72 said:

Berkshire.

Every time you get accused, you respond to the accusation with "?" At the start of your reply, and then brush over the accusation entirely, making whatever point you were originally arguing.

Berkshire? 

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

You can pass a medical despite being injured. I very much doubt whatever the story is with him that we didn't know about it when he signed unless it was a new thing afterwards

I think people have no idea what a medical actually is.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Think Nsiala was a free.

Igamane seems an absolutely mental waste of money. 

Seen this said but none of us have seen him play yet!  PC was clear he’s a longer term prospect and at 1.5M might prove a good buy.  Understand the short term concerns but I’m inclined to give it time, the season has barely started.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He came on but I had lost interest by that point and was scrolling through my phone

How’d he appear in his short time on?

A couple of nice touches and a decent volley but wasn't involved other than that. Impossible to really judge him.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He came on but I had lost interest by that point and was scrolling through my phone

Looked off the pace which is understandable but had some neat touches and caused more problems in 10mins than most of the team. Looked relatively promising for me although others have disagreed. 

Hard to judge, team were done by that time but he caught his volley sweet as a nut.  The fact he came on in our biggest league challenge, rather than when pumping Ross Cty just adds to the baffling management of this boy. All whilst our £6m spend sits on the bench again. 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Hard to judge, team were done by that time but he caught his volley sweet as a nut.  The fact he came on in our biggest league challenge, rather than when pumping Ross Cty just adds to the baffling management of this boy. All whilst our £6m spend sits on the bench again. 

It wasn’t the right time to introduce danilo to the story obviously 

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I can usually still watch till the end when we're getting humped but not this time.

5 minutes ago, JWAC said:

I can usually still watch till the end when we're getting humped but not this time.

I just don’t really care anymore tbh mate. Said it in the match thread during the game but I now find the games against them genuinely boring. We go through the motions for 90 mins and never ever look a threat.

Add in the fact that at their ground we don’t even have any fans in atm and the entire things a boring spectacle. It literally feels like you’re watching them play a pre season game 

1 minute ago, Jelavic18 said:

Nowhere near the right match to introduce him. Clement saying for weeks "he's not ready" but fires him on when we're getting fucked 3-0 😂.  Not even on the bench for the last 3 games. Something far wrong going on.. 

Mate it was his time to be added to the story. Trust the process of the story 

1 minute ago, Jelavic18 said:

Nowhere near the right match to introduce him. Clement saying for weeks "he's not ready" but fires him on when we're getting fucked 3-0 😂.  Not even on the bench for the last 3 games. Something far wrong going on.. 

I honestly don’t think Clement knows what’s going on in his own head- what’s the bets we don’t see Ingame for weeks again now 

2 minutes ago, Jelavic18 said:

Very much a Beale Lovelace moment. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I just don’t really care anymore tbh mate. Said it in the match thread during the game but I now find the games against them genuinely boring. We go through the motions for 90 mins and never ever look a threat.

Add in the fact that at their ground we don’t even have any fans in atm and the entire things a boring spectacle. It literally feels like you’re watching them play a pre season game 

Yep there’s nothing. Said it when I was watching - even their support is subdued for long enough periods - they know and we know it’s a formality 

We could now be Aberdeen, Hearts or anyone else against them. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mate it was his time to be added to the story. Trust the process of the stor

His time to be introduced would be in a game nowhere near the magnitude of this.  If he can't make it to the bench vs. Ross County etc.