graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

Absolutely no one knows what his tactical nous is, not just tonight, there is zero structure in what we’re doing, 11 strangers on the park that comes back to coaching outside of games. I’d had some hope of bringing in younger, hungrier players but we look a small, weak team. Big and physical works in Scotland when you haven’t got the best quality in the league, and pace up front. 

Is it going to take another scudding from the mhanks to get rid of him?  Or even losing to the sheep and being adrift in third or will this still be deemed a project season?  Place will empty. We’ve been dreadful viewing for 7months and it isn’t improving at all, despite last week’s Malmo result. He simply isn’t going to cut it and I’d like someone who doesn’t agree to explain to all of us what’s he’s bringing to the team and how that’s developing. We are shite. 

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

His tactics are pish and his signings are in large woeful 

Get him out Sharon 

I actually think the signings aren't that bad (Cerny apart). It's his fucking tactics and inability to get any sort of consistency in terms of performances. The cunt is the tinker man for certain positions but not the ones that need to be changed.

12 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

January 2nd when the scum turn up and swan about Ibrox to a 2 or 3 nil win will be when things really turn and we see Beale at home to Aberdeen levels of toxicity.

I'm very much in the "we can't keep changing manager" camp, and I do believe our issues are much deeper than who is in the dug out, but I have absolutely no fucking idea what Clement is trying to do.

Think tonight's when I have jumped ship and decided he needs to go, he won't be sacked because we will get away with it most weeks against average opposition but as soon as we play anyone decent we crumble, 2 decent teams we have played this season both times been absolutely skelped.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Spot on, budgets help but football isn’t played on a balance sheet. We see that every week in our own league as we struggle to beat teams with far inferior finances to us 

Far worse sides than us have beat far better teams than Lyon. To not even really compete at home is shameful 

Exactly. If you're going to use the budgets as an excuse then I'm expecting to win every domestic game 6-0. 

I understand the “we can’t keep changing manager” mantra but in order to do that we need to have one we are confident there are signs of improvement and hope for the future. Where is that with clement?

You can’t just stick with a dud manager because we don’t want to change again.

The issue is that the selection process is fucked and we keep hiring managers on long contracts because they talk a good game but haven’t the first fucking clue about tactics and setting up a team.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Defeat there and it's probably looking like 8 points or more behind 2nd. 

Would confirm he's done for with the support.

What is it?

Killie and Aberdeen away in October - two places we struggle and will be toils.

FCSB at home - if we don’t win that then Europa is done.

Big month for him trying to retain credibility

That team management tonight, fuck me :ang:

Dowell on at half time is fucking crazy, but giving Dessers the full 90, Cerny not getting hooked at half time, any cunt could clearly see tav was done by 40 mins. 

Folk talking about another defeat against the scum and hes gone, but honestly if Aberdeen beat us on 30th then I genuinely can't see him lasting November at this rate.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You confident about Pittodrie?

Wednesday night, frozen. It could be the game that seals it.

Im not confident about St Johnstone on Sunday, but I do think he'll get more time than expected as the board are clearly all in on him.

We'll see drastically decreased attendances throughout winter and then utter poison in the 2nd. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

What is it?

Killie and Aberdeen away in October - two places we struggle and will be toils.

FCSB at home - if we don’t win that then Europa is done.

Big month for him trying to retain credibility

Don't think Europa was going to be anything more than the league stage with the fixtures we have. 

Defeat at the sheep will be the final nail.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You confident about Pittodrie?

Wednesday night, frozen. It could be the game that seals it.

One of those posts people look back and on say “you were right” 

for once our club need to make the decision now before it gets to that very obvious conclusion. 

Everyone of us could tell Dowell on at half time was a major fucking no no. 

So Lawrence is injured?

Move Bajrami in to the 10, play McCausland at LW.

Or.

Put Kasanwirjo at LB, put Jefte at LW. 

But naw. On comes fucking Dowell. Fuck me.

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Should be looking at replacements right now. 

What's the point in waiting, he's done here. 

Shit tactics, shit mentality, shit decisions, shit manager. 

We're regressing at basically everything at an alarming rate. 

We should always have managers, coaches, DoFs, head of academy, players, youth players being looked at…..anything else is just utter negligence but that’s what we’ve had from the ground up at the club for years now.

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Should be looking at replacements right now. 

What's the point in waiting, he's done here. 

Shit tactics, shit mentality, shit decisions, shit manager. 

We're regressing at basically everything at an alarming rate. 

Who should be? 

We need to get a board in place first. Letting Graeme Park and Co draw up shortlists has worked wonders for us before......