graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

January 2nd when the scum turn up and swan about Ibrox to a 2 or 3 nil win will be when things really turn and we see Beale at home to Aberdeen levels of toxicity.

I'm very much in the "we can't keep changing manager" camp, and I do believe our issues are much deeper than who is in the dug out, but I have absolutely no fucking idea what Clement is trying to do.

He should be sacked for continuing to give Dowell game time alone, never mind persisting with Tav who is majorly on the decline and has been for some time. Then throw in the fact that his tactics fucking stink out the place. I don't want us to keep sacking managers, definitely not but something needs to change. That game again the spoon burners last week was a fucking disgrace as well. 

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

January 2nd when the scum turn up and swan about Ibrox to a 2 or 3 nil win will be when things really turn and we see Beale at home to Aberdeen levels of toxicity.

I'm very much in the "we can't keep changing manager" camp. And I do believe our issues are much deeper than who is in the dug out. But I have absolutely no fucking idea what Clement is trying to do.

It's nice in theory but if we have a manager clearly out of his depth why keep him

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

It's nice in theory but if we have a manager clearly out of his depth why keep him

That's sort of my point. That's my only real reason for keeping him now. I genuinely have no clue what we're supposed to be doing and we aren't really making any progress.

2 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Can't listen to his pish about budgets either. Anderlecht beat Sociedad away from home, Elfsborg beat Roma, RFS drew with Galatasary. Get your tactics right and your team set up properly and you always have a good chance. Cant stomach getting pumped off an average Lyon side at Ibrox. 

Spot on, budgets help but football isn’t played on a balance sheet. We see that every week in our own league as we struggle to beat teams with far inferior finances to us 

Far worse sides than us have beat far better teams than Lyon. To not even really compete at home is shameful 

12 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm very much in the "we can't keep changing manager" camp, and I do believe our issues are much deeper than who is in the dug out, but I have absolutely no fucking idea what Clement is trying to do.

You confident about Pittodrie?

Wednesday night, frozen. It could be the game that seals it.