graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was that bad under Beale we got booed off after winning a game, and the reactions after Celtic and Aberdeen are as bad as I’ve ever seen.

We’ve scored nowhere near enough goals or got enough points this season, and still somehow managed more points and goals than we did under Beale last season.

Not getting into comparing Beale/Clement, both are pish, but that Hibs game last month was a carbon copy of the Motherwell one where we were booed off after winning. We scored and then got dominated in both. 

5 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Not getting into comparing Beale/Clement, both are pish, but that Hibs game last month was a carbon copy of the Motherwell one where we were booed off after winning. We scored and then got dominated in both. 

Of course, doesn’t help again when we miss two absolute sitters.

26 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

There’s not enough been made of this.

It wasn’t quite Pedro in the bush but it gave off massive vibes of a guy who’s completely lost his composure. Don’t care how Rangers Da’, birthday card pishy it sounds, the manager of Rangers shouldn’t be making a show of himself like he did here.

19F23227-704D-4081-B374-42531778C94B.png

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

It wasn’t quite Pedro in the bush but it gave off massive vibes of a guy who’s completely lost his composure. Don’t care how Rangers Da’, birthday card pishy it sounds, the manager of Rangers shouldn’t be making a show of himself like he did here.

What was this? Acting out the handball incident or something?

37 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

image.gif.3f2dbd59f02481b271268db53fc949f1.gif

39 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Wait 😂 wtfs he doing there?

Someone got a clip cause he doesn't look angry here, he looks like he's trying to step over the table 😂

I think he should go however i am starting to think he will at least see the season out . 

Tbh i liked phil and i wanted him in before he was even linked after reading about him. I dont think he's a bad manager, he will probably go and do well again elsewhere. However we arent like every other club , winning is everything and im not quite sure he gets that. 

I also have a degree of sympathy when it comes to his signings , the fact we missed out on so many of his first/second targets if the rumours during the window were true. 

Even the thing with cordoba , koppen said he didnt seem 'passionate to play for us '. So what? He looked exactly the type of defender we needed and if he was just looking to use us as a stepping stone then who cares. Seems an odd way to do business.

If the players are downing tools , which i can believe then they can get to fuck. 

49 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He got away with his mechanics of the human hips pish as well because he had some credit at the time. In retrospect its pretty embarrassing.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

20241022_151347.jpg

it is really annoying me that he has capitalised the first letter of every word in the heading and subheading but not his own name

it is also really annoying me that the chart is to 2024 Q4 when we're not even a month into Q4 2024 he should have cut it off at Q3 or made it a monthly rolling chart (but left quarterly labels on)

Beale reached this point too where virtually every word or gesture from him no matter how innocuous was heavily criticised.

It’s over for Clement, you just can’t come back from this sort of negativity.

The only minuscule chance would be if the players are 100% behind him but by all accounts he doesn’t even have that either.

Just please don’t fucking let it be McInnes.

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

on the data itself: aye we're fucking diabolical - insane that he managed to get us from a peak not seen since the Gerrard days in Jan-Mar 2024, to what we are seeing in front of us now

All started to turn after the 5–0 win against hearts, scraped by killie then the home loss to Motherwell and the arse fell out of the title challenge