Is Clement getting an easy ride?

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Yeah you're right it was rotten and then the league was won and we then started scudding teams again. Strange how it goes but the winter period is a slog in weather not conducive to good football and you just have to grind through it. Indeed we kinda did that last season before we ran out of steam

We started well under gvb, beale and Clement,  there's a familiar pattern in there, we seemed to fall apart after a couple of bad results with them all.

Just now, the old guard said:

We started well under gvb, beale and Clement,  there's a familiar pattern in there, we seemed to fall apart after a couple of bad results with them all.

I think it starts when we catch up with them and we just don't seem to know how to keep that momentum going. It's like there's a feeling of, 'oh we made it, great!' That to me suggests complacency or they lack the mentality to stay at the top.

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I think it starts when we catch up with them and we just don't seem to know how to keep that momentum going. It's like there's a feeling of, 'oh we made it, great!' That to me suggests complacency or they lack the mentality to stay at the top.

Yea, definitely a pattern, but I would always say a good Manager gets you through it, we'll just need to wait and see I suppose, no option. 

Just a matter of when the board shove him now. He's never turning this round.

Hope he's out sooner rather than later, footballs fucking howling and so is his game management 

Thing is the board need fucking chased to.

We are fucked btw, this is going to be a disgusting few years.

Thought he was naive with Jefte. Everyone could see the ref was at it. Everyone commented the same thing at half time.

You either warn him not to even give the ref a sniff. Or you make the sub.

Anyways we’re pretty fucked now. That was the last hope of some money to turn things around

Aye he's still getting excuses made for him. He's clueless.

Anyone can see for 4 games running Tom Lawrence offers fuck all yet he still continues with him.

Were impotent as fuck under this manager and there are zero signs he knows how to change.

More mismanaged giving this guy a new contract. 

As a football club we are truly in dark waters.

4 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Thought he was naive with Jefte. Everyone could see the ref was at it. Everyone commented the same thing at half time.

You either warn him not to even give the ref a sniff. Or you make the sub.

Anyways we’re pretty fucked now. That was the last hope of some money to turn things around

He got sent off for fuck all :lol: 

The sending off turned the game but I still have seen fuck all to show me we have improved and are heading in the right direction under him. We look absolutely clueless. His weird rotation policy, poor squad building and just generally poor management decisions is worrying.