Is Clement getting an easy ride?

6 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

The rookie manager who took 2 years to best neil fucking lennon, while spending the guts of 30mill and convinced the board to ramp up the wage bill to an unsustainable amount 

Dont kid yourself had rodgers not left that mob first time round they could be going for 14iar this season 

Think you have mis interpreted my points.

They are not unbeatable with our resources. 

I am guessing you feel they are, so your expectations will be firmly set at Second place and Conference football moving forward. 

I demand more for the money spent.

Is use of subs is just totally baffling at times. Majority of the time he waits until the game is lost before changing it. He’s not up to this job. The sooner we get rid the better. Unfortunately with a new contract, that’s going to cost us a fortune. 

2 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

I’m questioning his tactics and decisions as well mate, but the real question is how two managers who were successful elsewhere have seemingly ended up absolutely flopping here.

It points to a deeper issue with the structure of the club.

Turning in to Man Utd now.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He still won the title. Something no cunt has managed since him and looks like no cunt will be able to for the foreseeable.

Wouldn't be in this position if the board actually backed him when we won it. But there you go.

He won the title because the tarriers took it for granted that the ten was done, 

They havent made that mistake since, both managers since then have been backed big time knowing we're fucking rooked

Even after we did 55, our finances were in the gutter, we won the league and they still sold nearly 30 mill quid worth of players that summer

We sold dick all and had dick all money once the ten was stopped

Since then there has been no plan for the future, no plan of squad building fuck all, we're now on our 3rd manager who's supposed to do a rebuild like that mob did after they lost the ten, its been an utter clusterfuck since the summer of 21

Doesn't matter what manager we have, the tarriers have a built in settled core team that just needs fine tuning every so often, until we let a manager build the same nothing will change

Just now, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

I’m questioning his tactics and decisions as well mate, but the real question is how two managers who were successful elsewhere have seemingly ended up absolutely flopping here.

The scouting and recruitment is shocking mate.

Huge contracts to nobodies we then can't shift. 

We overpay all the time, I get it's hard to get players to come to Spl, other teams in the league seem to pick up better players then we do, then we don't take them off them. 

Scottish football is fast, hectic, hard tackling, and at times just boring turgid shit.

Need legs and workrate - need insane fitness and running power.

Time we played best was everyone knowing thier role. Being uber fit.

Fuck folk were saying we were cheating and abusing coffee and all sorts we were that well drilled and fit. 

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Is use of subs is just totally baffling at times. Majority of the time he waits until the game is lost before changing it. He’s not up to this job. The sooner we get rid the better. Unfortunately with a new contract, that’s going to cost us a fortune. 

Not using our 6M striker today is a strange one. Refusing to utilize Hagi is another.

5 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Think you have mis interpreted my points.

They are not unbeatable with our resources. 

I am guessing you feel they are, so your expectations will be firmly set at Second place and Conference football moving forward. 

I demand more for the money spent.

No you implied cause a rookie manager did it then why can't others

No other manager has been allowed to rebulld and spend as much over 3 years as gerrard was allowed, one title, no cups and 3 years of massive massive losses meant we were never going to continue in that manner

When gerrard won the league he had 3 players from the previous regimes, and it took 3 seasons to do that

No manager we could get could do it quicker, even worse now as the tarriers wont make the same mistake of hiring a doughball like lennon again

8 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

Because they spent 3 seasons keeping the title winning team on life support, instead of just pulling the fucking plug and starting again

Had we done this summer back after seville we'd likely be in a much much better position, instead we are 2-3 years behind schedule now, which has solidified the tarriers hold on the title

7 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

He won the title because the tarriers took it for granted that the ten was done

They havent made that mistake since, both managers since then have been backed big time knowing we're fucking rooked

Even after we did 55, our finances were in the gutter, we won the league and they still sold nearly 30 mill quid worth of players that summer

We sold dick all and had dick all money once the ten was stopped

Since then there has been no plan for the future, no plan of squad building fuck all, we're now on our 3rd manager who's supposed to do a rebuild like that mob did after they lost the ten, its been an utter clusterfuck since the summer of 21

Doesn't matter what manager we have, the tarriers have a built in settled core team that just needs fine tuning every so often, until we let a manager build the same nothing will change

Not true at all. We went the season unbeaten ffs. We had built a quality team with pace, power and cohesion.

The bones of that team came within a kick of winning the Europa League.

If we had that 55 team now I’d be very very confident winning the title.

Its the incredible regression since 55 that’s been the problem. 

Agreed we need to let a manager build now in the same way Gerrard was allowed. It should have been done with Gio.

8 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Igamane not getting a minute's football then getting on today before Danillo is peak Clement.

Just now, Jimfanciesthedude said:

No you implied cause a rookie manager did it then why can't others

No other manager has been allowed to rebulld and spend as much over 3 years as gerrard was allowed, one title, no cups and 3 years of massive massive losses meant we were never going to continue in that manner

When gerrard won the league he had 3 players from the previous regimes, and it took 3 seasons to do that

No manager we could get could do it quicker, even worse now as the tarriers wont make the same mistake of hiring a doughball like lennon again

Yeah so why can't they.

Have a look at what we have spent last two years, did we get bang for our buck.

Are we fittest team - that's free to do.

Are wee the best drilled...that's a manager /coach

Are we great at set plays .... coach

Do play good football?...Coach

Defend well? ...Coach 

Cool well fenaians are untouchable now due to money and thier elite manager. 

Might as well let Clement run and we keep signing same level players for too much as even hew surely can't fuck up finishing second.

No surrender Jim. 

I am leaving this thread alone.

Clement is not the one. 

5 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Not true at all. We went the season unbeaten ffs. We had built a quality team with pace, power and cohesion.

The bones of that team came within a kick of winning the Europa League.

If we had that 55 team now I’d be very very confident winning the title.

Its the incredible regression since 55 that’s been the problem. 

Agreed we need to let a manager build now in the same way Gerrard was allowed. It should have been done with Gio.

A team with pace power and cohesion that ultimately we couldn't afford

We literally threw everything we had at that season with no plan for the future

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

No sure what the fuck that has to do with anything but they got beat.

Don't think it was classed as that bad a result at the time for us (after Clement had dressed it up a bit). Turns out it looks pretty bad now considering they are fucking pish. 

That's wtf it has to do with it. 

7 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Yeah so why can't they.

Have a look at what we have spent last two years, did we get bang for our buck.

Are we fittest team - that's free to do.

Are wee the best drilled...that's a manager /coach

Are we great at set plays .... coach

Do play good football?...Coach

Defend well? ...Coach 

Cool well fenaians are untouchable now due to money and thier elite manager. 

Might as well let Clement run and we keep signing same level players for too much as even hew surely can't fuck up finishing second.

No surrender Jim. 

I am leaving this thread alone.

Clement is not the one. 

They have spent millions and 3 seasons building the core of that team, we're now on our 3rd gaffer who has a different idea of how to play, so we need to adjust and change again

Until ANY manager is allowed time to implement their own style across a full team nothing will change