Is Clement getting an easy ride?

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

the contact extension was a statement, im not backing him here but ill tell you what, no manager is winning us anything with that squad. and thats a fact. We have at least 6-7 starters that would struggle to start for Hearts. 

we need at least 6 new players that arent below average.   the starting 11 is beyond mediocre.  our squad is fucking awful.  

Hearts have done better transfer business than us at less cost.  

What we have spent is on players who arent fit or by his admission arent ready for the first team. That is fucking wild. 

We are one of the worst teams in the SPFL to watch and that for me is unacceptable. If you dont have the players to play a certain way you adapt to suit the players. He is unable to improve the players by the looks of it but is too stubborn to change what he is trying to do (whatever that actually is)

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I’m coming around to the idea he’s given the board an ultimatum and they caved.

Na they would have let him walk if he threatened to. Rae would have seen us through the season

The board don’t give two fucks 

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I’m coming around to the idea he’s given the board an ultimatum and they caved.

Thats what I'm beginning to believe which shows up how incompetent the board are. If he threatened to walk then it might have been better to call his bluff and potentially save the compensation package assuming he does eventually get sacked

Yeah I've lost faith in him, I get he is working under shit circumstances and the board need to get to fuck before he does but we don't actually look like we know what we are doing, can't think of one player that has actually improved most tbh have somehow regressed, A proper good manager can come In and atleast make them look like a team even with shit players, our style of football has been utter crap

Even teams in the championship have a style of play or structure we just send aimless balls into the opposition half. 

Clement has had my support up to now but we need to see some improvement. The worry for me is he hasn't laid a glove on the filth we as a support won't take getting beat 4 or 5 times and it's the worst I've seen us start a season. Worrying. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It's also safe to say that some players don't want to play for him. Lundstram, Cantwell, Hagi and maybe Goldson.

I wish some of the other losers in the team right now would join this group and permanently leave.

13 minutes ago, Badger said:

Clement might not be the answer but we've changed the record a few times yet still hear the same song.

That’s because we have imbeciles in charge making the decisions.

Gravy veins showed what was needed up here, high intensity, ultra attacking, pressing football - basically smothering jobber teams.

Clement thinks we need two sitting midfielders against SPL shite. 

Really baffling what he's doing with the press. Must be something we work on? The amount of times watching on TV and seeing Dessers or another trying to close the CB down and expecting, out of screenshot, everyone else following suit only to see fuck all happening and a simple pass taking 3 or 4 players out of the picture for Hearts to come at us.

Really really basic stuff. 

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That’s because we have imbeciles in charge making the decisions.

Gravy veins showed what was needed up here, high intensity, ultra attacking, pressing football - basically smothering jobber teams.

Clement thinks we need two sitting midfielders against SPL shite. 

Diomande is fucking bogging as a sitting midfielder too.