*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

Just now, J-Maestro said:

He needs some players for that, the previous 3 managers losers aren't going to do that.

Obviously we need better but any competent manager would have us set up to actually look like a professional team. Pre season has been a red neck

Murty would have done a better job.

He needs some players for that, the previous 3 managers losers aren't going to do that.

Nah sorry mate. We need an upgrade in players but you’ll never convince me we should be getting dominated against Birmingham City of league one even with these players 

Just now, ronniescu said:

How bad are McAusland & King?

All the youngster should be fucking ashamed, they must have seen that they would never have a better chance to nail down a place but they all look like its just a fucking morning stroll. All our young players look physically weak, McCausland is built like a 12 year old laddie. Do they not get given work to do in the gym?

2 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

A lot of our support has contracted stockholm syndrome from a lot of what I've seen and heard over the past while. Either that or they have their heads deeply buried in the sand. It's OK to try and be positive but it needs tempered with a bit of realism and the reality is we're fucked. How we go forward is anyones guess because personally I can't see where we're going. 

Been saying this for over a month.  There have been numerous red flags since the end of last season which so many chose to ignore. 

Off the park we have a board who haven’t a clue how to operate a football club and ashamed to say it but we haven’t had since the days of Murray. 

massive changes needed off the park to see changes on it as far as I’m concerned.

2 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

I believe he negotiated a very high severance package into his deal too, so there is no chance he walks and if he’s sacked we’l be hamstrung for another season or two. 

You’re right, This is squarely on the board. We can’t let them escape again hiding behind another manager scapegoat. Enough is enough. 

Might the Belgium job still be a possibility?

Then we might get some compo and could maybe buy a player?

Just now, The Godfather said:

Obviously we need better but any competent manager would have us set up to actually look like a professional team. Pre season has been a red neck

He needs backed first, we sack him and bring in another manager we might as well just shut the club. We'll become one of those no-mark Italian clubs with 4 managers a season.

Just now, The Godfather said:

It's not like we've been playing against shite tonight. They are a good team that are pressing like maniacs in a preseason friendly.

He needs backed first, we sack him and bring in another manager we might as well just shut the club. We'll become one of those no-mark Italian clubs with 4 managers a season.

Brining in McInnes will end us.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah sorry mate. We need an upgrade in players but you’ll never convince me we should be getting dominated against Birmingham City of league one even with these players 

These players if they were staying sure, these players who don't give a fuck would get dominated of Accrington Stanley.

Just now, esquire8 said:

It's not like we've been playing against shite tonight. They are a good team that are pressing like maniacs in a preseason friendly.

It's a league 1 team mate, come on.

I don't mind getting beat but it's the manner of it. We can't pass, link up, defend or at times track.

It's embarassing for a club like Rangers to get turned over in this manner.

Birmingham don't even have great players. They signed Alex Cochrane from Hearts ffs. Not a chance they should be beating the second best team in Scotland but here we are. Groundhog day every damn season with losers like Tav in the squad