*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

It's obvious pre-season is about fitness etc but third preseason loss on the trot is pretty demoralising. A fourth come the weekend no doubt 

Hard to be positive.

Fitness is a big part of it. But at this point we should be seeing game plan/setup for the upcoming season. 

I'm honestly not seeing what it is we are trying to do.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Fitness is a big part of it. But at this point we should be seeing game plan/setup for the upcoming season. 

I'm honestly not seeing what it is we are trying to do.

Lumping it long

Just now, HG5 said:

I know it’s only preseason (although taken very serious here) and I know he missed a couple of chances v Ajax, but from what I’ve seen, I’d say Scott Fucking Wright has improved a bit.

He’s getting shots off early and making decisions. In the past he’s get into good positions but then fail to make a decision or make the wrong one. 

We’re going to need him for the next few weeks at least

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He's better than what we currently have in that position. 

Would hope to see a quality signing in that position. Dread to think we're going into the season with who we've got. 

Put in a shit performance against Hearts and it's on Clement, this close to season start should be the main 11 getting 70 minutes. Last season Clement pulled us back into a title race with an injury ravaged squad where we could barely scrape a subs bench together. Players had familiarity of playing together and we were in the ascendency while that mob were crumbling. Wheels came off when players started returning and Clement started tinkering, haven't looked good since. This close to season start the main eleven should be getting 70 minutes and starting to gel. Instead we look like 11 players who have never played with each other before and can't string 3 passes together.

That’s was torture , clement wtf is you’re tactics does anybody know?

when you see a league one side easily play it out from the back then watch Kelly hump it up It’s embarrassing . Dessers clowning about again must be the worst one on one striker ever , 3 days till the next defeat🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

I know it's all about fitness but I just don't get the tactics or style of play we are just awfull to watch, no urgency no fire just turgid rubbish 

Wish some of these so called journalists would ask the manager that