***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

Can't say I know much about Dynamo Kiev, but that line up from us is stinking. If we can get a draw I'd settle for that. Setting up a big return of the wonderful European nights at Hampden 🥴

Just now, Somemightsay7 said:

Maybe this rebuild they've been talking about all summer was referring to the stadium rather than the squad. 

You genuinely can't claim this summer has been the start of a rebuild. We've basically plugged gaps from outgoings. We're a fucking mess.

It’s just last year team without Lundstram, Cantwell, Sima, Goldson, Barisic, Jack, Silva etc. our back up team from last year. Shocking this has happened. Not saying I rate those I listed but they are better than what we’ve just listed for a vital £40m game. 
This is on the board. Shambles.

Just now, Madina said:

Can't say I know much about Dynamo Kiev, but that line up from us is stinking. If we can get a draw I'd settle for that. Setting up a big return of the wonderful European nights at Hampden 🥴

The best hope we have is they turn up to Ibrox next week and forfeit the game. 

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He refuses to gamble. Propper and Cerny should both be starting.

McAusland? Give me peace!

Try something different, like Jefte up top. No imagination whatsoever!

Play our 2nd choice LB as a CF 😂?!?! 

Starting what should be our 3rd & 4th choice CHs, and an over-the-hill fullback.

McAusland did nothing to earn a contract extension and only got it because his fellow countryman was the coach at the time.

We are worse now since the Gerrard era and there appears no end in sight.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Starting what should be our 3rd & 4th choice CHs, and an over-the-hill fullback.

McAusland did nothing to earn a contract extension and only got it because his fellow countryman was the coach at the time.

We are worse now since the Gerrard era and there appears no end in sight.

McCausland started well, everyone was happy, and Clement gave him it 👍

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

You genuinely can't claim this summer has been the start of a rebuild. We've basically plugged gaps from outgoings. We're a fucking mess.

There is no rebuild.

There clearly has been a decision between board and manager that this season is a write off.

Not one person at the club seems to give a fuck. 

It’s genuinely bizarre. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Minging lineup. Nothing changed. Another game where we ask Lawrence to play as a redundant 10 and just hope something happens.

This goes tits up it's on Clement.

He keeps picking duds and expecting it to work. 

No hiding place for him