***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

:lol: Ridiculous comment. Manager is making it very difficult to continue to be in his corner. 

He said on Friday it was only paperwork holding Propper up to play. He also said he was ready to play as well. 

So poor in a £5m potentially £40m game in an area of the park we’re absolutely fucked in

53 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Clement has said before that he likes players training 10 days with the group before coming back in after injury. I assume that extends to new signings as well.

It takes time to build the sort of psychic relationship that Scott Wright and Ben Davies have with their teammates, how else would Propper and Cerny learn to pass sideways or boot the ball up the pitch.

1 hour ago, MVRanger said:

Probably bogged down with Farrow and Ball colour charts - the Mrs.  had my head fried with Wimbourne White /  Pointing / Shadow white/ Slipper Satin - and that's just the feckin' whites! Utter nightmare.

This deserves more likes. 👍👏👏👏

Just now, adam2102 said:

I think Rangers will pleasantly surprise us with the performance. A decent improvement from many. 

3-0 to Dynamo Kyiv

They’ll score twice minimum. Could easy be 3 or 4 

36 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

It takes time to build the sort of psychic relationship that Scott Wright and Ben Davies have with their teammates, how else would Propper and Cerny learn to pass sideways or boot the ball up the pitch.

Scott Wright ‘I can see what you were trying to do there, Ben’…

“Brexit didn't help and I know that from experience - you have to fill in so many papers to come into Scotland and to live here. You need to find a house and you need to find a school for your kids. There's a lot of things going on in his head because he's had just a few days with us"

I take it we don't have a players liason officer to deal with rents, IKEA, and schools?

11 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

“Brexit didn't help and I know that from experience - you have to fill in so many papers to come into Scotland and to live here. You need to find a house and you need to find a school for your kids. There's a lot of things going on in his head because he's had just a few days with us"

I take it we don't have a players liason officer to deal with rents, IKEA, and schools?

If it was me moving to a new country, I'd want to have a hand in schools, house and settling the family. The question why did it take so long to get him>

3 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

If it was me moving to a new country, I'd want to have a hand in schools, house and settling the family. The question why did it take so long to get him>

For sure, and you'd think the club would have someone to work with him to take the pressure off.

32 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Basically @psb07158 fault for voting for Brexit.

36 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

No danger he actually said that.

Or has a joke gone straight over my head?

51 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

This can’t be a Clement quote :lol:

stay in a hotel, fucking Gleneagles whatever, and sort that shit out when we’re playing some no mark team in the league cup.

55 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Fuck that, when do sky fit the broadband?